Central Region Jobs Dental Assistant Position at Skye Dental Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central - Others and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level & Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- Experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.200. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Skye Dental Pte. Ltd.|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.200|
Opportunity to work in an exciting boutique dental practice, assisting 2 dentists in providing high-end dentistry and great patient experiences.
We believe in core values such as strong work ethic, attitude and customer service.
Assisting 2 experienced dentists in a wide variety of dental procedures, including orthodontics, scale & polish, periodontal, crown & bridge, restorative, prosthodontic, implant surgery, oral surgery, endodontic treatments.
- Assist the Dentist during dental treatments and procedures
- Anticipate the requirements of the dentist
- Operate X-ray / OPG/Cone Beam CT for assessment of treatments
- Setup and operate digital scanners
- Ensure the comfort of patients through treatment
- Disinfect and sterilize instruments and equipments
- Perform general housekeeping to ensure cleanliness of treatment rooms
- Maintain appropriate levels of supplies in treatment rooms
- Prepare materials, dental instruments, and equipments as required
- Prepare cases (as instructed by the Dentist) to be delivered to the Dental Lab by the Front Desk
- Provide post-operative care for patients after procedures
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Clinic Management
|Address||38 Club St, Skye Dental, Singapura 069418|
- Attractive Salary, Benefits and Bonuses available
- Excellent location and working hours
- Opportunity to grow with a great team
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Skye Dental Pte. Ltd. is a new unique practice in the CBD, established by its founding 2 dentists, bring together more than 30 years experience.
There shall be focus on patient care, communication and service, aiming to provide the best dental treatment in a sophisticated setting. Our aim is to establish a world class dental team that can deliver excellent standards of dental care to all patients.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201803715K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Club Street