Paya Lebar Jobs Desktop Engineer For Tech Refresh Project (5 Weeks) Position at Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as desktop engineer for tech refresh project (5 weeks) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Paya Lebar and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Hardware.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 3.500 to a maximum of SGD 4.500, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Desktop Engineer For Tech Refresh Project (5 Weeks)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.500|
Tech Refresh Engineer (1 month contract)
- 5 weeks contract
- 2 headcount available
- Work location: Paya Lebar
- Leading global digital payments tech company
- Plan and liaise with users to schedule tech refresh appointment with users.
- Collect and unpacking the laptop
- Setup the devices for OS imaging.
- Upgrade existing devices’ Operating Systems (OS)
- Install customer specific and non-standard applications and performing testing to ensure systems are working properly.
- Schedule devices delivery to users
- Perform manual configuration (including join domain)
- Assist users to perform data-migration
- Trouble-shoot and resolve hardware and software issues related
- Brief the users on the list of hardware issuance, get user signoff and update inventory list.
- Collect old devices & send to centralized storing area & process decommission activities.
- Document, review and improve the Standard operating procedures.
- Generate Reports
- 2+ years of IT related experience
- Strong experience in providing exception customer service
- Supporting and troubleshooting Windows 10, MS Office 365 suite, OSX (current release and prior release), IOS, Android
- Intermediate level Networking connectivity knowledge and troubleshooting
- Intermediate level experience in Installation, configuration, and support of local and LAN printers
- Experience in laptop imaging, data transfer and troubleshooting
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd is a leading multi-specialists recruitment company covering IT & Digital, Sales & Marketing, Business Operations & Support, Financial Services, Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources and Legal.We place the brightest professionals into some of the region’s top employers.
We ensure that the services we provide are cost-effective and timely staffing solutions, so that our clients can continue to focus on results. Our core competency is the placement of temporary, contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent professionals.
Peoplebank Singapore is part of the Chandler Macleod Group, Asia Pacific’s leading talent solutions provider and an arm of RGF Staffing, 4th largest recruitment company globally, owned by Recruit Holdings.
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our clients, by providing the highest quality and true value in every aspect of our service.
Our team of qualified Consultants comes from a diverse range of industries and backgrounds. They are trained professionals with many years of experience and are able to quickly and efficiently match your skills and career objectives with job or project opportunities. We offer attractive salary and benefits packages for all our positions. Feel free to send in your resume for any of our job postings or call our office to enquire or chat with our Consultants.
EA Licence Number : 08C5248
Company Website: ww.peoplebank.asia
Address: 8 Cross Street, #23-07, Manulife Tower, Singapore, 048424.
Company Mainline: +65 6429 1250
Main email: [email protected]
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 199802032E
- EA No.: 08C5248
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Desktop Engineer For Tech Refresh Project (5 Weeks) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Paya Lebar 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Paya Lebar 2023