Changi Jobs Desktop Support Engineer (l1/l2, O365, Active Directory, Windows) – Ds Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as desktop support engineer (l1/l2, o365, active directory, windows) - ds with a full time work system, which domiciled in Changi and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 3.000 to a maximum of SGD 3.500, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Desktop Support Engineer (l1/l2, O365, Active Directory, Windows) - Ds|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
- Permanent job opportunity
- 5 days work week
- Great career progression
- Provide IT assistance and support to end users, manager and director. (desktops, laptops, printers, video conference support system and applications)
- Install, configure, administer and maintain IT equipment
- Support and troubleshooting which includes diagnosis of hardware and software failures or problems
- Create/ Troubleshoot print queue.
- Installation of software/ application.
- Relocation of computer devices and peripherals.
- Setting up of the end users profiles for applications.
- Synchronizing application settings to environment requirement.
- Assisting / advising end user in data backup if required.
- Handling, resolving and keeping track of service requests through ticketing system
- Familiar with Win10, Office 365, hardware and software support
- Able to follow site support hour and reach the support site on time else able to notify in advance
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS WORD format by clicking “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
- Current salary (breakdown)
- Expected salary
- Notice period
- Reason of leaving
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Lim Dick Sern (Dick Sern)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22106832
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Desktop Support Engineer (l1/l2, O365, Active Directory, Windows) - Ds position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Changi 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Changi 2023