Singapore Jobs Device Engineer M/f – #jobsthatmatter #seekbetter Position at STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Device Engineer M/F - #JobsThatMatter #Seekbetter for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Engineering & Electronics, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
|Device Engineer M/f - #jobsthatmatter #seekbetter
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
WFO(Wafer Foundry Outsourcing) engineering team is supporting Process Transfer in foundries as weel as Yield and Quality improvement process for products produced in foundries.
The job position is the key interface between Division and Foundry, acting as project manager in the domain of Process and Device engineer, driving the Foundry Device and Process team. The main responsibility of the job are:
- Yield Improvement: built efficient Yield improvement plan with Foundry and Division. Drive process change process in foundry in compliance with ST procedures
- Yield Excursion Management: drive 8D process in case of excursion and member of MRB board for day a to day lot management
- Manage Process transfer to foundry projects
- Support new product introduction
- Support capacity improvement in coordination with WFO planning team
- Support other WFO functions: quality, finance, planning, legal
The job will focus first on few very high volume products for an ST’s major customer, with high visibility from top management .
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Materials Science Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Physics/ Applied Physics
- Minimally 6 years of relevant experience
- Strong back ground in process and device engineering
- Quality first mindset and knowledge of ST quality procedure
- Good communication and team work abilities. Autonomy
- Good project management skills
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
STMicroelectronics is a world leader in providing the semiconductor solutions that make a positive contribution to people’s lives, today and into the future. Among the world’s largest semiconductor companies and a leading technology innovator: ~7,400 people working in R&D and product design, ~18,00 patents, ~ 9,600 patent families and ~ 550 new patent filings, employing ~46,00 employees worldwide in 11 main manufacturing sites, 80 sales & marketing offices in 35 countries and committing close to 20% in R&D.
People are the foundation of ST and they drive our success. We believe there is a strong correlation between employee's commitment and business results. Our engaged employees will make ST even more successful. For this reason, ST has a solid infrastructure to manage the core processes related to people and, one of our top corporate priorities is "People". This corporate priority focuses on employee engagement and recognition, talent management, leadership development.
Our HR Strategy
Our Human Resources strategy aims to ensure the right level of hiring and retention, to match the company’s evolving requirements in terms of profiles, competencies and the dynamic integration of new people. At ST, we believe that the development of our people is the key factor for ensuring our long term success.
Our Vision : Everywhere microelectronics make a positive contribution to people's lives, ST is there.
Our Values :
INTEGRITY: we conduct our business with the highest ethical standards, honor our commitments, deliver on our promises, are loyal and fair.
PEOPLE: we behave with openness, trust and simplicity; ready to share our knowledge, encourage everyone’s contribution, develop people through empowerment, teamwork and training.
EXCELLENCE: we strive for quality and customer satisfaction and create value for all our partners; we are flexible, encourage innovation, develop our competencies, seek responsibility and are accountable for our actions.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: 199404407W
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Device Engineer M/f - #jobsthatmatter #seekbetter position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023