Singapore Jobs Digital Innovation Office (marketing And Business Development) Associate – 2023 Position at Pwc Administration Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Pwc Administration Pte. Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Digital Innovation Office (Marketing and Business Development) Associate - 2023 for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Pwc Administration Pte. Ltd.
|Digital Innovation Office (marketing And Business Development) Associate - 2023
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
At PwC, we are committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community — by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You’ll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
The PwC New Equation is a future that is human-led and tech-powered. For us, people and technology work hand in hand. It’s about how human ingenuity combines with technology to deliver faster, more intelligent and better outcomes whilst building trust across the value chain.
With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies (Flex Space, Flex Dress and Flex Time), innovative learning and development programs (training programs, digital upscaling) as well as mobility opportunities. If you would like to be connected to like-minded individuals outside of work, we highly encourage you to be part of our people clubs and committees such as the Sports and Recreational Club, Toastmasters Club and more!
In PwC Singapore’s Digital Innovation Office, you’ll be in a community of solvers who come together to solve the world’s important problems. Our team brings innovative mindsets and smart technologies combined with fresh, diverse perspectives to move beyond the tried and tested. Together, we drive toward new ways of delivering transformation with the right business outcomes.
How will you value-add?
As an Associate, you’ll work with our Digital Solutions business development team within the innovation pillar. As part of a team of subject matter experts with extensive industry experience, you would be helping the firm and our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Driving and performing market research and proposals to help discover, define and develop client opportunities with a focus on business context and to forecast emerging trends and opportunities in the market.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams across marketing, business development and business units for end-to-end campaign management (ideation, planning and execution)
- Support PwC’s digital transformation journey and drive adoption of our digital tools and platforms
If you’re passionate about technology-enabled business innovation, we want to hear from you! Do apply if you think you fit the role:
- 1-2 years experience in B2B marketing or business development is preferred, although graduates from any discipline are welcome to apply for this Associate position.
- Excellent communication skills, as the role involves content writing and development of marketing collaterals. Design skills will be advantageous.
- Excellent organisation skills; project management skills will be advantageous.
- A hands-on person with ability to work independently and juggle multiple projects and stakeholders
- A curious person who is comfortable with exploring new trends, tools and technologies, as well as developments in a variety of industries.
- Possess a “can do” attitude and a good team player.
|7 Straits View, PwC Singapore, Marina One, Singapore 018936
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 201629024W