Central Region Jobs Digital Marketing Executive Position at Design Prodigy Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Digital Marketing Executive. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Design Prodigy Pte. Ltd., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Design Prodigy Pte. Ltd.
|Digital Marketing Executive
|Type of Work
Ideal for an up-and-coming high performing junior digital campaign executive looking to step up and service fortune 500 MNC companies.
Design Prodigy is growing and we are looking for exceptional talents like you to join our team.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who will be in charge of digital marketing campaigns for our company and clients. He is involved throughout the campaign ideation, planning, implementation, measurement, and optimisation process. It is therefore essential that he has hands-on experience using various digital marketing platforms.
We align with our customers to understand their marketing objectives and help them build programs that will deliver results. We partner with customers to launch strategies, provide readiness planning, media partner onboarding, media plans, assets, and timeline reviews. We provide campaign monitoring and optimization as well as reporting and guidance to ensure optimal execution and reporting.
· Work directly with a book of customers to launch campaigns on time, error free, and within budget
· Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
· Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software
· Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
· Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
· Create and deliver customer specific reporting
· Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
· Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
· Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
· Build “castles” and/or Slay “dragons”
What success looks like:
· Ability to manage multiple accounts at varying complexities
· Working knowledge of Marketing Automation (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Raw HTTP Post)
· Campaigns on time, error free
· Keeps account documentation up to date with detailed notes on tasks and time tracking
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 1-2 years of customer-facing experience
· Strong attention to detail
· Clear communicator
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Proven critical thinking skills, with the ability to prioritize under pressure
· Comfortable in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, with a desire to grow
· Effective listening
You will take away these learning outcomes:
· Work alongside fellow fearless polymathic colleagues supporting significant companies including Fortune 500, using best in class technology and methodology.
· Competitive compensation and fast career trajectory.
· Grow your mind and skills to world class level.
· Priceless. An adventure that you will be proud to share with your kids.
|41C Boat Quay, Design Prodigy Pte Ltd, Singapore 049830
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Design Prodigy is a marketing agency that helps leading brands solve tough enterprise marketing challenges in demand generation, lead generation and automation.
We formulate the perfect blend of people, data, and technology to forge the future of marketing. At DP, people are our prized asset.
We cultivate people into masters of diverse skills, from language and psychology to analytics and technology. Our team of data-crunching powerhouses will bring the human perspective into technology stacks to drive meaningful and sustainable results. To us, disruption is not a threat to survival, but an opportunity to thrive.
Our environment is unique. Design Prodigy’s employees are autodidact, we enjoy learning and have a natural affinity to interesting problems. We like to go deep in a few areas at once and always seek to elegantly integrate knowledge to create value.
We have a dynamic and collaborative team in which you will have the opportunity to really grow fast and make a difference!
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: 200901744D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)