Woodlands Jobs Digital Marketing Executive Position at STUDY TRUST INTERNATIONAL (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we STUDY TRUST INTERNATIONAL (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. are looking for candidates for the position of digital marketing executive with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing and domiciled in Woodlands and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.500 - SGD 4.000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||STUDY TRUST INTERNATIONAL (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.000|
The ideal candidate must have relevant work experience and knowledge on how to operate Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Qoura, and Kaskus. Ability to speak and translate in Bahasa Indonesia and Chinese is advantageous.
- Develop and implement online marketing plans and strategies especially for Indonesian market.
- Plan, lead and execute marketing database, social media and e-commerce platform across Southeast Asia.
- Manage and operate various social media platforms including Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Qoura, Kaskus, Redbook, Wechat official ID, etc.
- Promoting services through digital platforms and monitor online presence of the company.
- Provide insightful reports and analysis on online marketing campaigns and activities.
- Collaborate with creative teams to develop engaging content and marketing materials.
- Monitor and analyse market trends and consumer behaviour to improve online promotion effectiveness.
- Create marketing and social media campaigns including plan new media communication content with core keywords.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Diploma/Degree in Digital Marketing, Business, Mass Communications or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in digital and social media marketing.
- Experience in media content and writing skills.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively bilingual in Chinese and Indonesian languages (in order to maintain and develop relationships with key customers.)
- Ability to speak and translate in Bahasa Indonesia and Chinese is advantageous.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Address||12 Woodlands Square, #06-81/82 Study Trust International Singapore, Woods Square, Singapura 737715|
- Immediate vacancy
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
STI provides a one-stop solution for those who are seeking overseas opportunities. Whether it be overseas education, immigration, or expanding of investment portfolio, we pride ourselves on providing clients with personalized guidance and accurate advice to make the best possible decisions.
With offices across the world that include Singapore, China, New Zealand, Spain, Germany, UK and Canada, our global reach and collaborations with a wide range of organisations and institutions ensure our clients receive the most suitable options for the many services we offer. With plans for expansion into the US, UAE, Japan, South Korea, and South-East Asia in the near future, STI looks to provide opportunities in every corner of the world.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 201819809M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart casual
- Specific Location: Woods Square