Singapore Jobs Digital Media Intern Position at Bellow Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Digital Media Intern in our business office, Bellow Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Bellow Pte Ltd
|Digital Media Intern
|Type of Work
Bellow Pte Ltd
Digital Media Intern
04 May 2023
Entry Level / Junior Executive
Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
Advertising / Media
Creative / Media
Allowance / Remuneration
$800 – 1,500 monthly
Bellow is a creative agency that specialises in video production, influencer marketing, content creation, social media management, live streaming and digital events.
Founded in 2021, Bellow started with the aim to help companies venture into the digital media space and optimise their investment in digital services with the help of our deep capabilities and experience.
Bellow is here to champion your growth by offering expertise and transparent creative agency services.
Allow Us To Turn Your Dreams Into Reality.
- Develop content marketing and brand strategies to reach out to the targeted audience using all marketing channels.
- Manage the brand image and presence, create compelling content and stories on all digital and social media platforms.
- You will be tasked to support other content management duties such as website and app copywriting, production of marketing collaterals, events, and press releases.
- Design work includes storytelling videos, design banners, blog posts, social media posts, etc to be used for marketing purposes.
- Brainstorm and suggest new and innovative ways to strengthen marketing, sales, and customer engagements, including new channels to develop a presence in.
- Watch the latest shows ahead of their release and have a constant pulse on trending topics online to create content that drives fan engagement
- Analyze performance reports and utilize data to support the conceptualization of social assets
- Proficiency in multimedia software such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Final Cut, Etc (The ability to edit simple videos is a bonus)
- Excellent command of English – both written and verbalBilingual is a bonus
- Strong collaborative mindset – the ability to work with other team players across multiple projects.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Positive Attitude Learning through the process is better than not learning anything
Send applications to **@wearebellow.com with your resume and portfolio
Apply for this position
|12 Woodlands Square, #02-76, Tower 1 09-06 Bellow Media (Bellow Pte Ltd), Woods Square, Singapore 737715
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.