Singapore Jobs Digital Sales Operations Manager Position at Cathay Pacific Airways Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Digital Sales Operations Manager and able to work under working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Cathay Pacific Airways Limited|
|Position||Digital Sales Operations Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Let your passion fly! We’re proud to be one of the world’s leading airlines. Our reputation is built on a long track record of success, an ongoing commitment to our home Hong Kong, and on the delivery of customer service that’s straight from the heart. All of this is possible due to our talented people who share our passion for aviation and our commitment to being the best. Our global family can open up a world of opportunities for you. This means that your first role at Cathay Pacific won’t be your last. It could take you anywhere. Join us and discover just how far you can go!
To ensure the airline’s direct digital channels have a competitive presence in the market, maximising online traffic and revenue generation.
To manage the website(s), updating content to be locally suitable, drive local campaigns and conduct analytics to further optimise results.
This role will lead the development and implementation of digital sales strategies, drive engagement and conversions, and optimize the customer journey. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the website, including content creation, user experience, and technical maintenance.
Website Content and Communication
• Manage the retailing of air and non-air offers across the web and mobile platforms, driving channel exclusive offers where appropriate
• Uphold the quality of content published across the Cathay Pacific digital channels, including brand, tone of voice, grammar and imagery
• Master the content management system and support the publishing of quality content with good speed to market
• Ensure the customer experience and brand are upheld in any content and customer experience deliverables, in consultation with internal and external stakeholders
• Coordinate with outports and vendors for translations
• Liaise with Head Office on a regular basis regarding website technical developments and global updates
Digital Promotions and Campaigns
• Work closely with Digital Sales, Lifestyle Business Development, and Marketing Teams to drive campaigns
• Build landing page for campaigns, including banner set up, web optimisation, and web experience
• Oversee customer communications including creation of eDM, database management, eDM optimisation, and eDM personalization
• Manage email marketing platform, including database management and campaign execution.
• Develop and maintain email marketing templates, including copy, images and multimedia.
• Analyse email marketing campaign performance and make data-driven recommendations for optimization.
• Develop and execute A/B and multivariate tests with relevant stakeholders.
• Design and implement tracking plans and reporting dashboard for website performance data.
• Use web analytics (Adobe Analytics) to measure performance, identify and exploit opportunities, and continually improve the volume and quality of traffic coming from different sources
• Systematic analytics and reporting on website specific data to provide recommendations for enhancements
Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation
• Consult on regional performance of SEO (for always-on marketing)
• Conduct competitor analysis of web experience and ensure digital channel experience is competitive
• Actively share learning and best practice with other Outports and leverage work done by other Outports when fit for purpose
• Monitor marketing strategies used by competitors and industry leaders and make recommendations to enhance our presence and revenue generation
Retailing Tools and Platforms
• Brief and lobby Digital Retail counterparts in Hong Kong for enhancements of current functionality or future developments of the toolset, including (but not limited to) payment options, tactical and campaign tools, content and marketing asset provision, translation training
People Development and Performance Management
• Develop and monitor KPIs for digital sales operations.
• Lead, support and encourage own team to achieve success
• Build a strong and motivated team, ensuring the right organisational structure and the right people are in place to foster positive team spirit and facilitate teamwork
• Supervise and mentor direct reports, encouraging effective collaboration
• Demonstrate leadership and lead by example in accordance with Cathay’s core values
• Develop employees with high potential and identify learning opportunities to ensure appropriate training and development
• Maintain active and ongoing dialogue in relation to employee goals and individual performance
• Actively engage with employees to enhance communication and their understanding of department goals
• Enhance the employee experience in line with the role level and the internal brand promise
• Emergency and Accident and Crisis Response responsibilities as required
- Tertiary education qualification
Knowledge, Skills, Training and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- A strong understanding of how Search Engine Optimisation works, preferably with a junior developer or similar IT training/experience
- Experience of working in a similar digital or e-commerce role
- A demonstrable passion for digital and commerce
- Strong literacy skills, including copywriting and the ability to adhere to brand and tone of voice
- Strong numeracy skills and experience of working with data to tell a story
- Familiarity with digital tools including Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks.
Be part of the Cathay Pacific family and join a dynamic team culture working for one of the world’s Top 10 Global Airlines.
Make the most of your leave and take advantage of travel industry discounts including airfares, hotels, tours and car hire.
Fly high with career development opportunities to diversify your skills and experience within the Cathay Pacific family.
|Address||230 Victoria St, #11-01/02 Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd, Bugis Junction Towers, Singapore 188024|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Cathay Pacific Airways is an international airline registered and based in Hong Kong, offering scheduled passenger and cargo services to nearly 200 destinations in Asia, North America, Australia, Europe and Africa, using a fleet of more than 140 wide-body aircraft. The company is a member of the Swire group and is a public company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Cathay Pacific also has a stake in AHK Air Hong Kong Ltd, an all-cargo carrier operating regional express freight services. Cathay Pacific has made substantial investments to develop Hong Kong as one of the world’s leading global transportation hubs. The airline is a founder member of the oneworld global alliance.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: S58FC1251A
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shift work including weekends and Public Holidays