Singapore Jobs Digital Technology Executive Position at Charles & Keith Group Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Charles & Keith Group Pte. Ltd. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Digital Technology Executive and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Charles & Keith Group Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Digital Technology Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
About the job
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Active participation in Ecommerce related projects.
- Assist in gathering and analysing end-user requirements.
- Implement change requests and application enhancements.
- Perform UAT, troubleshooting and tests on the required systems to assist project stakeholders.
- Provide application support in post implementation and maintenance support for existing systems.
- Monitor project status and prepare project status report to IT project team lead.
- Assist with various duties related to the project.
- Degree / Diploma in Ecommerce, Business Information Technology or equivalent
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skill.
- Process-oriented, with good documentation and collaboration skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Vendor management skills.
- Project management skills.
- Minimum 3 year relevant project management experience.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of IT integration within ERP, POS and Order Management System will be a plus.
- Strong understanding of web development, system architecture, UX/UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience in application testing including designing, implementing cases and reports.
- Experience in project coordination in an Enterprise environment
|Address||6 Tai Seng Link, Charles & Keith Group HQ, Singapore 534101|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 201013979H
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Digital Technology Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023