Singapore Jobs Digital Transformation Lead (group Wealth Platform) Position at Wealth Management
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Digital Transformation Lead (Group Wealth Platform) in our business office, Wealth Management.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Digital Transformation Lead (group Wealth Platform)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The digital revolution is upon us and it’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? We are a team of high-performing change leaders for OCBC consumer bank’s digital revolution and seek passionate self-starters with curious minds and unflinching tenacity to join us!
As fearless transformers, we dive into problem statements with our customers and internal partners to reimagine, design and implement meaningful digital solutions. From curating a digital strategy to revolutionizing customer journeys, we take ownership of inventing innovative ways to delight our customers while meeting their financial needs.
We view difficulties as opportunities. We are relentless in our quest to transform the business and uniting our stakeholders in the journey. We promote a culture of openness and experimentation, with a “can do” spirit. If you are an individual who thrives on challenges and inspires to drive change, join us and be an integral part of our digital change team.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as
Digital Transformation Lead for Group Wealth Platform.
He/she will be responsible for conceptualising and leading high impact initiatives while leveraging technologies to drive wealth transformation across Group Wealth Platform.
· Assume end to end ownership of digital initiatives from ideation, design, development and adoption
· Responsible for conceptualising and shaping the GWP Trading and Lending roadmap by focussing on customer feedback, industry trends, internal feedback and competitive landscape
· Stay abreast of industry developments related to investment advisory and order management platforms and incorporate best practices where possible
· Lead team of product owners across GWP Trading and Lending products to translate strategy into executable business plan, tracking of results and constantly take feedback, iterate and improve platform and adoption
· Responsible for development of Agile execution documentation, including defining user stories to facilitate clear communication of requirements, priorities, objectives/goals and acceptance criteria to delivery team
· Manage relationships and communicate clearly with key stakeholders on project status, key risks and issues as well as maintaining of prioritised GWP Product Backlog
· Engage cross functional and cross entity stakeholders and ensure wealth capability build supports the front office needs and business objectives of strategic growth, revenue uplift, enhanced customer experience, improved risk management and operational efficiency
· Co-create strategies/plans with multiple teams, drive consensus with multiple functional teams from front office, product, controls and technology to establish mutual wins
· Develop best in class digital journeys in collaboration with CX team applying design thinking and a deep knowledge of our users and customers, and the data about how our customers engage with bank
· Drive uplift in digital metrics including internal adoption of our digital capabilities among front office staff
|Address||23 Keong Saik Rd., MoneyOwl Pte Ltd, Singapore 089130|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.