Singapore Jobs Director, Business Development, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa – #seek Position at Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Director, Business Development, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa - #Seek. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Director, Business Development, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa - #seek|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||12 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
What if the work you did every day could impact the lives of people you know? Or all of humanity? At Illumina, we are expanding access to genomic technology to realize health equity for billions of people around the world. Our efforts enable life-changing discoveries that are transforming human health through the early detection and diagnosis of diseases and new treatment options for patients. Working at Illumina means being part of something bigger than yourself. Every person, in every role, has the opportunity to make a difference. Surrounded by extraordinary people, inspiring leaders, and world changing projects, you will do more and become more than you ever thought possible. Illumina is hiring a Director, Business Development, AMEA (Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa). The position may be located in Singapore, Dubai, or remotely within the Asia Pacific, Middle East, & Africa region in close proximity to a major airport.
- Coordinate and support partnering activities, including the identification, and negotiation of potential value creating business partnerships.
- The focus will be on partnering with a variety of prospective partners including, to develop NGS applications and drive growth across multiple emerging and established markets for genomics.
- Partnerships will include interactions with academic, research, and clinical applications
- Work collaboratively with other business, legal, and technical functions to support business unit requests as needed.
- Manage the drafting and negotiation of licensing and other commercial agreements.
- Present to internal and external customers.
- This position does require flexibility to travel (estimated 20% travel).
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- Demonstrated track record of driving significant new partnerships that have contributed to revenue growth in life sciences in multiple geographic and markets segments.
- Demonstrated competences interfacing with external parties in business development context including a deal sheet to demonstrate management and experience negotiating and collaborating with third parties
- Proven track record working in a cross functional environment
- Demonstrated familiarity with NGS, oncology and genetic analysis. Ability to communicate the scientific and business benefits of specific technologies. Strong understanding of genomics, sequencing, and molecular biology products or strong understanding and expertise within healthcare information technology verticals applicable to this role
- Experience effectively communicating value proposition and technical information to a range of customer, partner, and internal audiences
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and collaborate across multiple projects
- Ability to network, collaborate, and influence internal and external parties while maintaining a high degree of credibility and confidentiality
- Excellent problem solving, verbal and written communications skills.
- Computer experience and literacy a must.
All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Life Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Informatics or applicable field or equivalent
- MBA or Ph.D. preferred
- Typically has 12+ years of applicable management experience as assessed by Illumina Executive Staff
- Broad knowledge of all areas within particular Corporate sub-function or a function within an operation.
- Typically has depth of technical knowledge in function derived from experience in non-management and middle management roles.
- Requires high level understanding of markets and sales opportunities for the company’s products.
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of , race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Illumina, we’re making genomics more useful for all, for a better understanding of human health. By shining a brighter light on genomics, together we can harness the power to build a stronger world.
From our earliest startup days, we’ve always aspired to transform human health. Each new product is designed to empower our community to explore DNA at an entirely new scale, and discover answers to life’s biggest questions. Like what causes a cancer cell to mutate? What’s the origin of a puzzling disease? Is it possible to prevent the next outbreak? Or safeguard the world’s food supply? These challenges inspire us to push the boundaries of what’s possible, and connect more people to the technology and insights changing the world.
Today we’re a global leader in genomics—an industry at the intersection of biology and technology. We’re passionate about helping our customers read and understand genetic variations through our increasingly accessible, simple solutions. The advances our solutions support are triggering a fundamental shift in healthcare and beyond. Medicine will continue to become more preventive and more precise. We will be healthier, longer. And we’ve only just begun.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 200310311H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Director, Business Development, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa - #seek position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023