Downtown Core Jobs Director Of Sales Position at PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Director of Sales. For candidates who reside in Downtown Core and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore|
|Position||Director Of Sales|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for business development of the designated local and overseas corporate portfolio of accounts.
- Analyses current client base or target market for the hotel. Devises new ways to expand that client base.
- Solicits Corporate FIT and Groups by conducting daily sales calls, networking activities, entertainment, correspondence and telephone calls.
- Proactively identifies and converts new accounts according to Key Performance Indicators.
- Regularly discusses with DOS on actions and pricing strategies to penetrate and secure inclusion in designated corporate RFP accounts.
- Participates in preparation of Account Stacking, Room Nights Forecasting and Sales Action Plan, as assigned by DOS.
- Submits weekly sales call plan and sales activities.
- Participates in the Sales meetings by sharing latest market trends and new business development opportunities and activities.
- Meets with DOS/Director of Sales & Marketing (DOSM) for quarterly performance review.
- Updates all sales call data on daily basis in Opera systems. Reviews Opera account profiles consistently to update accurate contact details and action plans.
- Collects market intelligence report for DOS on assigned areas of responsibilities.
- Adheres to all policies, rate guidelines and procedures implemented by DOS/DOSM.
- Work closely with Sales Support Executive to ensure effective administrative system.
- Ensures all communication worksheets for VIPs, and Groups are in order, and well looked after.
- Plans, executes and follow-up on sales trips as approved
- Attends tradeshows, travel functions, major business functions or as required/directed by the DOSM
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field; Master’s Degree preferred
- 5 years’ experience with at least 3 years in a similar role in an international 5* hotel, handling Corporate room sales and airline crew business.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Organisational / Planning skills with attention to details
- Results oriented
- Ability to foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate well in Mandarin an added advantage
|Address||6 Raffles Blvd, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapura 039594|
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Staff Perks and Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A new energy in the heart of Marina Bay
Sitting in the heart of the Marina precinct, PARKROYALCOLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore now beats with a new rhythm of vibrancy and energy. Your gateway to world-class attractions and entertainment, major convention and exhibition centres, the hotel is your ideal base in the garden city of Singapore, whether for business or leisure.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 53405084X
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical