Bukit Batok Jobs Doctors Position at St Luke’s Hospital
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, St Luke's Hospital is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Doctors for our office.
This position requires a contract working hours system which domiciled in Bukit Batok and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Diagnosis/Others, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|St Luke’s Hospital
|Type of Work
This position provides opportunities to work in a range of clinical settings. Besides inpatient care of patients undergoing rehabilitative and sub-acute care together with multidisciplinary team of allied health professionals focusing on integrative care of patients with chronic diseases, geriatric syndromes and rehabilitative needs, there are also opportunities to work/rotate through diverse settings like outpatient clinic, home care as well as community (e.g., providing medical support for nursing home and community team.)
The incumbent will be able to practice holistic patient centric care considering not only the physical but also functional, psycho-emotional and social needs of the patients. He/she will have opportunities to work in an organization that drives continuous learning, education and professional development through our in-house training programmes and other relevant external courses.
- Provide inpatient and/or outpatient care of patients
- Lead multidisciplinary team in planning the care of patients
- Supervision and mentoring of junior doctors
- Medical education of undergraduate and postgraduate doctors in family medicine and geriatric medicine
- Engage in research & quality improvement projects
- Involvement in Special Interest Group to improve quality of clinical care.
- Basic Medical Degree and postgraduate qualifications registrable with Singapore Medical Council.
- Post graduate training in family medicine, geriatric medicine, general internal medicine and rehabilitation medicine will be requirement for the following position
- Registrar: MMed Family Medicine/MRCP Internal Medicine or equivalent
- Associate Consultant/Consultant: Fellowship in Family Medicine/Advanced Specialist Training in geriatric medicine, rehabilitative medicine or advanced internal medicine or equivalent
- Committed and interested in the care of older persons and those with multiple medical co-morbidities including cardiovascular, endocrine and neuro degenerative disease like cerebrovascular accidents and Parkinson’s.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package, and the opportunity to work in a collegial, nurturing and stimulating environment.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
St Luke’s Hospital, named after the patron saint of the medical profession, was the first hospital in Singapore dedicated to the elderly sick.
We have expanded our services beyond the elderly to enrich more lives. An Institution of a Public Character, we care for 2,300 inpatients and 3,500 outpatients each year, regardless of race, language or religion. As illnesses may be long and chronic, we care holistically for patients’ physical, emotional and psychosocial well-being.
Impactful and innovative in transforming community care, we were the first recipient of the President’s Award for Social Impact (2012), and the first community hospital to receive the National Healthcare Innovation and Productivity Medal (National University Hospital – St Luke’s Hospital Integrated Care Path, 2016). We partnered the National University Health System (NUHS) to pioneer the Patient Appointment Consolidation (PAC) programme, which won the overall Excellence Champion Medal in the National Healthcare Innovation and Productivity Medals in 2017. In 2022, we were also awarded with the National Healthcare Innovation and Productivity Medal for the Community Response Team (CRT) project, and a joint-hospital Improving Mobility Via Exoskeletons (IMOVE) programme.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 199205095C
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)