Singapore Jobs Document Controller Position at EAPOWER PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we EAPOWER PTE. LTD. are looking for candidates for the position of document controller with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|EAPOWER PTE. LTD.
|Type of Work
- Organizing and filing of technical documents and correspondence with internal and external customers for all document transmitted
- Control the issuance and submission of documents to Clients and ensure that timelines are duly met
- Effectively keep track and manage the flow of documentations
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information
- Maintain list of documents and ensure that the documentation is in good order and as per Project Quality Plan (PQP)
- File, record and maintain documents in both electronic and physical copies
- Contribute to compilation of final project dossiers, as built portfolios and archiving
- Monitoring and Updating VDRL (Vendor Document Register List) to ensure all the drawings/documents status are in latest condition Produce exception reports on late documentation for management review
- Co-ordinating drawings/documents flow between site and main office in Singapore
- Preparing in Mechanical Catalogues for submission to client
- Other general administrative tasks as assigned by Reporting Supervisor or Project Manager
|One Commonwealth #07-13, 1 Commonwealth Ln, EAPower Pte Ltd, Singapore 149544
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.