Central Region Jobs Document Controller Position at Samsung C&T Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Document Controller. For those of you who live in Central - Others and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Samsung C&T Corporation, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Samsung C&T Corporation|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Manage and maintain updated documentation throughout the work processes and project life cycle based on the company’s policies and procedures
- Liaise with engineering team members on a day-to-day basis to check on their documentation requirements for preparation and updating to the document register database
- Secure the management of original documentation based on tracking log, files and organizes all the documentation for safe-keeping, storage and archiving based on the operating policies and procedures
- Handle the disposal and retention of documentation based on specific requirements and company’s policies and assist in file migrations and audits, when required
- Compile all the required documentation for customers during projects hand over in order to comply with the project requirements.
- Product reports and statistical figured to indicate the status of work progress and update the spreadsheet into the computer dossier
- Compile, organize and update records into the computer system on a routine basis to ensure accurate data is available for use when required
- File and store records, ensure that it is properly kept and maintained
- Provide administrative support to other team members as required
- Degree or Diploma in Civil/ Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience
- Incumbent with working experience on Singapore LTA / Rail project preferred
- 5.5 days’ work week
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Address||83 Clemenceau Ave, Samsung C&T Singapore, Singapura 239920|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Samsung C&T Engineering & Construction Grouphas beena proven leading expertin engineering, procurement, and construction since 1977
We are committed to becoming the world's preeminent contractor [builder] through our capable and motivated teams. This drive us in constant pursuit of growth through the quality of our leadership. We give our customers the best possible value, with the world's most advanced technological expertise and experience in the areas of building, housing, civil infrastructure and plant.
Our vision is to be The Trusted Builder by operating our business with principles that guide each of our decisions and actions to cultivate trust through long-term relationships with our stakeholders, upholding the highest standards of safety, quality, and cost management. We assume responsibility for every phase of our work, from conception to completion and focus deeplyon our impact on our clients, communities and the future.
We are expanding. Exciting careers awaityou. If you think you are the right person for us, JOIN US.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: S90FC4239C
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Depends on designation