Central Region Jobs E-commerce Coordinator Position at ONTHELIST PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as E-commerce Coordinator in our business office, ONTHELIST PTE. LTD..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & E-commerce are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||ONTHELIST PTE. LTD.|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
The E-Commerce Coordinator executes website content initiatives to maintain and grow the eCommerce channel, optimize the user experience and supply chain, ensure cross-channel consistency and support online strategies. This role closely collaborates cross functionally to support Operational business goals.
WHAT WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- Optimize the website layout and organization of products based on customer and competitive insights, Brand strategy and overall OnTheList online strategy.
- Create and design online store images and banners
- Identify opportunities and seek new initiatives to maximize sales (product bundle offers, improvements to navigation, site search and filtering to improve ease of product discovery)
- Create product content (product names, descriptions and visuals) for the online flash sales, ensure the website reflects correct detail and prices, proactively amending any errors.
- Ensure cross-channel consistency with external actors, from brand partners to the offline operations team and marketing team.
- Close management of the supply chain, including warehouse and courier partners, to ensure smooth operations in all aspects of the customer journey.
- Prepare daily sales reports and reporting materials for brand partners and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Customer Service team to rectify any product or delivery issues to assure excellent customer service.
- Contribute to creative ideas that support and generate excitement around each online flash sale to increase visitation.
- Assisting with product assortment analysis and propose possible solutions to improve merchandise planning to maximize sell-through
- Liaising with brand partners on product pricing and promotions
WHAT IT TAKES
- 1+ years of experience in e-commerce role
- Possess experience in merchandising field in a retail environment is a plus
- Knowledgeable in Shopify or other retail e-commerce platform
- Some experience of supply chain or operations
- Excellent excel skills, copy writing and back office skills
- Good knowledge of design tools
- Responsible, well-organized and attention to details
- Degree holder in E-Commerce, Logistics or any related discipline
- Excellent written and spoken and English
|Address||30 Raffles Pl, #02-20 OnTheList Flash Sale, CIMB Plaza, Singapura 048622|
- Medical, Dental, Education allowance
- Regional Exposure
- Flexi Work Arrangement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded through their shared passion for fashion, Delphine Lefay Diego Dultzin Lacoste launched OnTheList in 2016with the aim of offering the best shopping experience for everyone in Hong Kong. In September 2018, OnTheList expanded the shores of subsequently Taipeiin early 2019, followed by Shanghai the end of 2019.
OnTheList is a pioneering concept of Members-Only Flash Sales, offering members exclusive access luxury brands discounted prices, for a limited number of days, both instore online. Members are Invited by an e-mailed barcode our showrooms or pop up storesfor the 3 or 4 day event. They can also access our e-commerce platform 24/7with the member ID.
OnTheList offers brands a sustainable option clear past-season merchandise; turning inventory into opportunity whilst simultaneously paving an additional channel to a wider consumer market. Working directly with over 300 brands or their official distributors, OnTheList offers its members authentic and quality products with the promise of being the best deal in town.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 201817618M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Specific Location: Raffles Place