Singapore Jobs E-commerce Governance, – Product Risk Management Strategy Operation #seek Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & E-commerce, we TikTok, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as e-commerce governance, - product risk management strategy operation #seek and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||E-commerce Governance, - Product Risk Management Strategy Operation #seek|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Ecommerce’s Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our users but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules, and systems to ensure quality.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working with Global Product Compliance and Legal teams, support to set policies around product compliance requirements;
- Ensure that regulatory requirements are met for products and support other functions such as Retail and Legal;
- Drive scalable business solutions which ensure compliance with product compliance regulations;
- Educate internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with our projects and processes;
- Collaborate with technology teams to develop the best Product Compliance solutions for our business;
- Leverage data to continuously improve compliance at TikTok.
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- +3 years of hands-on and in-depth experience in e-commerce governance strategies is a must;
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesian is a must;
- Excellent coordination and project management skills and communication skills across multiple cross-functional teams to build plans and projects;
- Familiar with SEA E-commerce compliance requirements and internet governance management, with a certain level of business sensitivity and risk awareness;
- Curiosity to develop knowledge of additional product categories as needed;
- Proficiency with implementing processes to comply with regulatory requirements;
- Strong analytical and computer skills;
- Ability to monitor and measure results with analytical thinking and program management mindset;
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- E-commerce Governance, - Product Risk Management Strategy Operation #seek position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023