Singapore Jobs Ed / Svp,enterprisearchitect,easre,technology&operations(220000lm) #seek #urgent Position at DBS Bank Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as ED / SVP,EnterpriseArchitect,EASRE,Technology&Operations(220000LM) #Seek #URGENT in our business office, DBS Bank Limited.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|DBS Bank Limited
|Ed / Svp,enterprisearchitect,easre,technology&operations(220000lm) #seek #urgent
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for enabling the above aspiration and driving the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future enterprise business strategy. In this role, the Enterprise Architect is responsible manage all architecture aspects of a horizontal functional domain, including providing technical vision and strategy and execute to realize the architecture direction, participation in design, endorsement of solutions, review of projects, tracking of roadmaps and obsolescence management and govern the use of technology standards within the bank.
In this role, the digital enterprise architect act as a change agent who works closely with Line-Of-Business Technology (LOBT) teams including LOBT Heads, business, business analysts, application team, infrastructure specialists, platform architects and other architects. He will also advocate innovation through the exploitation of emerging technologies to drive market differentiation by forging partners, exploration and POC of new technologies
- Work with LOB to understand the business imperatives, business functions, application and technology landscape and their capabilities. Map out the architecture roadmap, technology capabilities and implementation plan.
- Provide technical vision, strategy, and execute the long-term architectural direction, with emphasis on platforms / product reusable components. Perform analysis and make recommendations to senior leadership regarding product architecture and standards for adoption.
- Develop a deep knowledge of our business & collaborate with stakeholders in collating business and functional requirements and translate requirements into technical specifications and architectures that are robust, scalable and supportable.
- Responsible for end-to-end architecture including the detail designs of various systems and applications in line with Singapore & regional strategy. Lead the preparation of detailed design specifications to form the basis for development & modification of applications. Define integration patterns.
- Mapping interdependencies of business requirements to solution building blocks using architectural best practices and leaving behind standards and robust processes. Comprehend and map interdependencies between application dependencies and infrastructure components. Think laterally across multiple technology types and define patterns of usage.
- Create a roadmap to modern application as such modular and loosely coupled design deployable on a cloud native architecture. Collaborate with application teams across the bank to support their efforts to modernize their architecture.
- Develop and document application of design principles, service catalogues, patterns that can be adopted as the enterprise and solution architecture standards. Drive design consistency across the bank and reduce repeated and duplication of work. Communicate and enforces Enterprise Architecture models across the bank. Ensure proper documentation of standard processes and best practices in place. Promote standards, re-usable patterns, codes, API. Drive architecture and design consistency across the bank.
- Identify and evaluate alternative design options and trade-offs to handle both functional and non-functional requirements. Recommend designs that consider current applications & architecture, operating models as well as end target state architecture. Develop and document architecture specifications that serve as the reference for engineering and execution.
- Ensure adoption and implementation of defined solutions. Provide technical expertise to enable the systems architecture design & iteration. Collaborates with different engineering teams to develop and agree on system integration standards.
- Lead governance forums required to create harmony in the architecture guild. Ensure that extensions including defined architecture standards or patterns are reviewed frequently in line with every evolving business and technology landscape but go through rigorous vetting processes.
- Ensure that the collaborative nature of capabilities such as design and engineering is coupled with tight governance around non-negotiables like security, availability and performance.
- Further the culture of product innovation and excellence, characterized as highly collaborative, execution-focused, customer-centric and purpose driven outcomes.
- At least 10 years of experience in related fields including at least 5 years as Enterprise Architecture. Experience in banking industry would be a distinctive advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business strategy & processes & its successful translation into technology solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of technical architecture and modern application design patterns, including microservices, serverless functions.
- Good End-to-End Architecture understanding, including Enterprise Java Stack, Front-End technologies, mobile applications (Android and iOS), Middleware, Databases (SQL & No SQL), Data Lake, RESTful APIs, and streaming technology e.g. Kafka.
- Deep understanding of Enterprise Integration and Messaging Patterns, SOA Governance practices.
- Experienced working in a cloud native work environment including public cloud, containers, serverless, cloud data, credential and security management such as keys, secrets, vaults, service monitoring on cloud, PaaS and container environment such as Cloud Foundry, OpenShift Docker, Kubernetes and Infra-as-code etc.
- Basic proficiency in at least one major programming languages, Java, C#, Golang, Ansible, Python.
- Good knowledge of web development standards, database technologies such as spring boot, nodes.js, MariaDB/MySQL, PostgreSQL, Hadoop ecosystem.
- Good understanding of DevOps, SRE, and Agile methodology and tools such as maven, jcube, Nexus, cucumber.
- Familiar with one or more Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF etc.)
- A super collaboration who can work in guilds and tribes. Collaboration and teamwork are critical to for the success of this role.
- Strong communication skills & ability to engagement management on sharing of strategic plans, execution update, leading project and providing status updates etc.
- Excellent problem analysis skills. Self-drive to discover, define, develop and deliver solutions that are data driven.
- Bridge the gap between stakeholders in DBS Lines of Businesses, from C-level to Application Developers level. Communicate technical concepts in clear and established terms using appropriate channels, off-line and on-line collaboration methodologies.
- Ability and willingness to be hands-on with strong attention to framework and detail.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple concurrent initiatives.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings are among the highest in the world.
DBS is at the forefront of leveraging digital technology to shape the future of banking, and has been named “World’s Best Digital Bank” by Euromoney in 2016 and 2018. The bank has also been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by several publications including The Banker, Global Finance, IFR Asia and Euromoney since 2012. In addition, the bank has been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
DBS provides a full range of services in consumer, SME and corporate banking. As a bank born and bred in Asia, DBS understands the intricacies of doing business in the region’s most dynamic markets. DBS is committed to building lasting relationships with customers, and positively impacting communities through supporting social enterprises, as it banks the Asian way. It has also established a SGD 50 million foundation to strengthen its corporate social responsibility efforts in Singapore and across Asia.
With its extensive network of operations in Asia and emphasis on engaging and empowering its staff, DBS presents exciting career opportunities. The bank acknowledges the passion, commitment and can-do spirit in all of its 26,00 staff, representing over 40 nationalities.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 196800306E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Ed / Svp,enterprisearchitect,easre,technology&operations(220000lm) #seek #urgent position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023