Singapore Jobs Education Associate #worknow Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Master's Degree & Doctorate (PhD) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education, we National University of Singapore, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as education associate #worknow and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|National University of Singapore
|Education Associate #worknow
|Doctorate (PhD), Master's Degree
|Type of Work
The Graduate Studies Programme in the Office of Education at Duke-NUS has expanded in recent years and now oversees three successful PhD programmes. In addition, it also leads a Career Development Programme for PhD students and research fellows.
This position will support the education initiatives related to the Department to deliver high quality and consistency across the PhD programmes. This includes a variety of functions including but not limited to the following:
- Assist in needs analysis, prioritise learning needs and develop training roadmaps.
- Collaborate with the Education leads to construct effective learning materials according to the organisation’s delivery methodology.
- Conduct periodic review of training materials to ensure quality of the materials, including accuracy and suitability of the delivery approaches.
- Design measures of programme effectiveness and monitor progress of learning programmes.
- Perform other related duties as required by the Supervisor.
- Master’s Degree/Medical Degree with at least 2 years of experience or Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4 to 6 years of knowledge, skills and expertise in the relevant field.
- Degree holders with at least 2 years of knowledge, skills and expertise in the relevant field will be considered for the Associate I position.
- Competent in developing and constructing learning materials for tertiary education.
- Possess strong writing and critical thinking skills, as well as good communication and presentation skills.
- A team player who is able to prioritise, multi-task and work collaboratively in a diverse workforce.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore