Central Region Jobs Education Program Coordinator (marketing) Position at RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, RecruitPedia Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as education program coordinator (marketing) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 3.000 to a maximum of SGD 4.200, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||RecruitPedia Pte Ltd|
|Position||Education Program Coordinator (marketing)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.200|
Our client is a philanthropic organization that works to advance mutually beneficial and sustainable global trade through research and educational programs. Due to business needs, they are now recruiting an Education Program Coordinator to be part of their marketing team for future projects. They are located in central area – easily accessible.
Key responsibilities of the Education Program Coordinator include:
- Overseeing project implementation initiatives and activities
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with university partners
- Planning and coordinating program initiatives
- Implementation of marketing and communications strategies through mediums such as newsletters, webinars, online community engagement and offline events
- Planning and coordinating content calendar and marketing initiatives using newsletters, webinars, social media and industry-specific channels
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business management, education or similar
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Asia with global exposure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office plus exposure to social media & project management applications
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing projects
- Hands-on marketing support experience, including social media and online analytics
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
- EA License No: 19C9682
- EA Personnel No: R22108132
- EA Personnel Name: Zachry Ng Hui Yong
|Address||60 Paya Lebar Rd, Recruitpedia, Singapura 409051|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RecruitPedia is an innovative, efficacious recruitment solution provider headquartered in Singapore.
We use advanced methods for our consulting services, by offering a complete one-stop solution using the latest technological platforms.
We are constantly expanding and our trained headhunting consultants are distinguished by their extensive international industry knowledge and experience. It will be our greatest honour to be able to guide you along the ever-changing job market and assist you step-by-step with any challenges you face along the way.
Our goal is to revolutionize the recruitment process so as to provide the most efficient and fast-paced recruiting systems for our esteemed clients and jobseekers.
We strive to surpass your expectations with our outstanding customer service and establish long-lasting partnerships with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201907733D
- EA No.: 19C9682
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Education Program Coordinator (marketing) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023