Tengah Jobs Electrical Engineer / Mechanical Engineer (m&e Construction) Position at Bosh Engineering Private Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Tengah and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Electrical Engineer / Mechanical Engineer (M&E Construction) in our business office, Bosh Engineering Private Limited.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Engineering & Electrical are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 3.000 - SGD 4.000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Bosh Engineering Private Limited|
|Position||Electrical Engineer / Mechanical Engineer (m&e Construction)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.000|
Industry : M&E Construction
Work Location : Project Site at West area ( Tengah or Tuas)
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Review contract documents
- Make MTO, BOQ
- Study drawings, specifications
- Manage site activities, site workers, subcontractors, main contractors
- Assist Project Manager for proposal and review M & E design, which might involve engagement of an external consultant, such as the Professional Engineer (PE) to assist in proposing and reviewing of a Design & Build Project if there is any.
- Assist Project Manager to evaluate and select competent suppliers and sub-contractors for the installation and maintenance works.
- Attending site meeting.
- Assist Project Manager to check and evaluating the progress claims submitted by the sub-contractors on the work done in terms of quantities and quality.
- Supervise all works performed by subcontractors at site to ensure that quality works are produced and meet client’s requirement.
- Assist Project Manager to oversee the implementation of the Quality Plan.
- Assist Project Manager to resolve problem with client after project hand over.
- Maintain all quality and safety records.
- Other duties as assigned.
Educational Qualifications and Skills :
- Degree / Diploma / NITEC in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- Preferred LTA experiences
- Manage and co-ordinate projects including presentation to clients and advise on engineering matters.
- Supervise the M&E installations, applications and submissions to authorities.
- Able to work independently and liaise effectively with Sub-con and Suppliers.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entry Level Candidates are welcome to apply.
- Medical Insurance Benefit
- Career Growth
- Salary Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 202227061N
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Electrical Engineer / Mechanical Engineer (m&e Construction) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Tengah 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Tengah 2023