Singapore Jobs Electrical Engineer Position at ST ENGINEERING VENTURES PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
ST ENGINEERING VENTURES PTE. LTD. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as electrical engineer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Engineering & Electrical.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|ST ENGINEERING VENTURES PTE. LTD.
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- To be involved in avionics integration and electrical systems installation designs.
- To ensure modification designs are compliant with requirements from relevant civil and/or military aviation authorities.
- To generate design and fabrication documents for the installation work
- To perform electrical load analysis to substantiate designs.
- To generate post installation test documents.
- To interact closely with engineers from other disciplines to achieve an optimized design within the stipulated project schedule and cost.
- To prepare and deliver presentations to both customers and aviation authorities on modification designs as required.
- To support aircraft prototyping and production activities.
- To support technical publication activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Words/ Excel/ Power Point
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator to generate electrical wiring schematic diagrams and electrical wiring harness assembly. Knowledge in MS Visio and Visual Basic will be an added advantage,
- Proficient in SGML data conversion to Vector PDF format.
- Experience on CAD software for electrical wiring harness installation will be an added advantage.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Must be a self-motivated team player who is able to work independently
- Candidates with no prior experience are welcome to apply
Work Location: 507 Airport Road (Paya Lebar)
|55 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #05-01 ST Engineering Ventures Pte Ltd, Singapore 139949
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: 200208838W
- Average Processing Time: 30 days