Singapore Jobs Electrical & Plumbing Technician (convention Services) Position at Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Electrical & Plumbing Technician (Convention Services) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- Experienced in Engineering & Electrical
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd|
|Position||Electrical & Plumbing Technician (convention Services)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Summary of Job Responsibilities
Execution of all electrical and plumbing related operations for MICE events.
- To deliver electrical orders (BEO/event order), setup and operate electrical distribution, plumbing and drainage, compressed air distribution, technical set up and installation assigned.
- Supporting other Technical Services team on electrical and plumbing orders, production and operation in cost saving efficiency.
- Such services include but not limited to liaising with other departments, designing, supplying, installing, dismantling, standing-by and operating of systems; ensuring equipment are in accordance to event orders, service orders and/or on site instructions etc. for event production in Marina Bay Sands property wide.
- To comply with all Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) rules and regulations when carrying out duties.
- To follow the work schedule and instructions from Technical Services Assistant Manager (Electrical & Plumbing). Such work schedule may include working overtime and/or working during Sundays or public holidays.
- This position will also be responsible for the maintenance and inventory control of electrical and plumbing system and equipment.
Education & Certification
- GCE N level or higher
- NITEC in Electronics/Electrical or Diploma
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in electrical and plumbing field
- Experience in electrical calculation, water pressure, installation, safety and system design
- Fit to work in loud environment
- Work at height
- Fit to work odd long hours
- PC literate (Win/Mac)
- Team player
Marina Bay Sands is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, providing equal opportunities as we grow our talent base to match our growth ambitions in Singapore. Our employees are committed to adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures, including the rules of conduct and business ethics of the Company.
|Address||10 Bayfront Ave, Marina Bay Sands Singapore, Singapore 018956|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Marina Bay Sands® is Asia’s leading destination for business, leisure and entertainment delivering once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The landmark building is situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District and transforms Singapore’s skyline and the country’s tourism landscape.
The destination offers a luxury hotel, state-of-the art convention and exhibition facilities, theaters, world-class entertainment and the best shopping and dining in the region. The three hotel towers are crowned by the Sands SkyPark® on the 57th story.
Product & Services
Conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District and 20 minutes from Changi Airport.
• Hotel: The Marina Bay Sands hotel has three 55-story towers with 2,561 luxury rooms and suites. The three towers are capped by the Sands SkyPark, which offers 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline. It is home to restaurants, lush gardens, an infinity edged swimming pool and the world’s largest public cantilever housing an observation deck.
• Expo and Conventions: The Sands Expo and Convention Center has 1.3 million square feet of flexible convention and exhibition space. It can host over 45,00 delegates, 2,00 exhibition booths and 250 meeting rooms. It features Southeast Asia’s biggest ballroom, which can accommodate 6,600 people for a banquet, and up to 11,00 for an auditorium-style lecture.
• Shopping: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands has 800,00 square feet of retail and dining space. Luxury retailers include Bally, Cartier, CHANEL, Ferragamo, Franck Muller, Gucci, Hermès, Hublot, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Omega, Patek Philippe, Prada, Tiffany & Co. and Yves Saint Laurent. New brands include Anne Fontaine, Henry Cotton’s, Leviev, Marisfrolg, Moiselle, Rabeanco, Stefano Ricci, and Wolford.
• Restaurants: Dining at Marina Bay Sands is a gourmet experience with over 50 dining choices. These include celebrity-chef restaurants helmed by Mario Batali, (New York), Daniel Boulud (New York), Wolfgang Puck (Los Angeles), Guy Savoy (Paris), Tetsuya Wakuda (Sydney) and Justin Quek (Singapore).Marina Bay Sands features signature restaurants, modern bistros and a premium food court.
• Entertainment: Marina Bay Sands energizes the entertainment and nightlife scene in Singapore with nightclubs, world-class entertainment, a museum and a casino.The museum, which has a lotus-inspired design, will feature blockbuster exhibitions from around the world.Two state-of-the-art theaters will open with a total of about 4,00 seats. The Broadway hit The Lion King will debut in Sands Theater, with Le Theater presenting shorter-run shows such as concerts, award ceremonies and gala events.The outdoor event plaza along the promenade next to Marina Bay will host audiences for watching events on the bay or on the plaza.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 200507292R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day