West Jobs Electrical Technician / Oil And Gas Mnc / West Position at RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of West and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Electrical Technician / Oil and Gas MNC / West in our business office, RecruitPedia Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Engineering & Electrical are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.800 - SGD 4.000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|RecruitPedia Pte Ltd
|Electrical Technician / Oil And Gas Mnc / West
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
Our Client is a leader in the Energy Manufacturing industry in Singapore. Due to their current expansion plan, they are looking for an Electrical Technician to join their team, in hopes of developing the current high performing team. They are located in the West.
Responsibility of Electrical Technician
- Attend to assigned maintenance work orders from Engineers.
- Responsible for analysing process parameters, alarms, and information/drawings to diagnose and resolve equipment issues.
- Perform proactive maintenance to ensure smooth and efficient operation of plant equipment and auxiliary systems.
- Conduct functional tests to recommission units after overhauls.
- Take charge of repairing or replacing defective or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
- Evaluate spare part requirements, initiate procurement, maintain records of parts and materials used, and review quotations.
- Coordinate logistical arrangements for all maintenance activities.
- Maintain a safe and well-organized work area through proper housekeeping practices.
- Prepare weekly reports summarizing activities.
- Any ad-hoc duty as assigned
- Min Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Min 3 years of experience in Engineering or a related field.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Recruitpedia Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 19C9682
EA Reg. No. R21103987 (Yan Yongmao)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RecruitPedia is an innovative, efficacious recruitment solution provider headquartered in Singapore.
We use advanced methods for our consulting services, by offering a complete one-stop solution using the latest technological platforms.
We are constantly expanding and our trained headhunting consultants are distinguished by their extensive international industry knowledge and experience. It will be our greatest honour to be able to guide you along the ever-changing job market and assist you step-by-step with any challenges you face along the way.
Our goal is to revolutionize the recruitment process so as to provide the most efficient and fast-paced recruiting systems for our esteemed clients and jobseekers.
We strive to surpass your expectations with our outstanding customer service and establish long-lasting partnerships with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201907733D
- EA No.: 19C9682
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees