Singapore Jobs Engineer, Edc, Marine System Position at ST Engineering Marine Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Engineer, EDC, Marine System. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, ST Engineering Marine Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Engineering & Mechanical with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|ST Engineering Marine Ltd
|Engineer, Edc, Marine System
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- On project basis, support lead engineer in project deliverables.
- Support other in-house departments and external parties, where required, by providing specialist technical advice and information.
- Prepare engineering document (technical specification, calculation and drawing) in the development of new designs and products.
- Ensure timely issue of drawings and documents.
- Prepare technical specifications for equipment procurement (e.g. major equipment) and perform technical evaluation of vendor’s bid.
- Prepare and review marine system piping and instrumentation diagrams (e.g. cooling, fuel oil systems) and HVAC drawings.
- Prepare and review machinery layout arrangement incl. 3D modelling of equipment with its associated maintenance and operation space and foundation.
- Perform flow, pressure drop, heat transfer calculations, equipment sizing, heat load calculation and etc.
- Manage external suppliers and consultants in obtaining engineering documents and deliverables.
- Coordinate and collaborate with colleagues within the same project team to ensure accurate and timely engineering deliverables for each project.
- Prepare and review material list to ensure that they conform to contractual technical specifications, installation control documents, Classification and Statutory Rules/Regulations.
- Participate in tests and trials, where required.
- Liaise with ship-owners and surveyors to obtain approval on engineering deliverables.
- Resolve all design issues raised by owner, Class and Flag on drawings and documents captured in Action Item Register.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture/Mechatronic/Offshore.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in engineering design and/or Classifications Societies and/or as Sea-going Engineer (at least 2nd Engineer) and/or Naval Engineering Officer.
- Candidates with no experience may apply
- Engineering and design project management skills.
- Knowledge of electrical and instrumentation systems.
- Good knowledge of international design codes, Classification/Statutory Rules and Regulations.
- Software (mandatory): Aveva P&ID, Aveva Marine, Pipeflow Expert, AutoCAD or similar functions
- Software (need basis): VA One, Star CCM+
- Keep abreast with current technological developments and products.
- Keep abreast with Classifications Rules, military and industrial standards relevant to design activities.
- Require to travel overseas occasionally to meet potential customers, for exhibitions and conferences, for tests and trials. Need to travel to customer’s site occasionally.
- Well-articulated in presentation is a plus point.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and good team player
- Location: Benoi Road (Island-wide transport provided)
- 5-day work week
- Working Hours: 7.25am-5pm
|16 Benoi Rd, ST Engineering Marine Ltd.(Admin Bldg), Singapore 629889
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We provide innovative solutions in turnkey building, repair and conversion services for naval and commercial vessels and are one of the few shipyards in the world capable of supporting the entire lifecycle of a ship. Our shipyards in Singapore and the U.S. have established a strong track record in designing and building highly customised and technically sophisticated commercial and military vessels for customers worldwide.
Expanding on our core competencies in large scale engineering, we provide a comprehensive suite of environmental engineering solutions in water, wastewater, solid waste and renewable energy. A trusted partner to naval and commercial sector customers worldwide, our track record includes successfully delivered projects in Brunei, China, India, Thailand, Singapore, the Middle East and the U.S.
- Industry: Marine/Aquaculture
- Registration No.: 196800180M
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
- Specific Location: 16 Benoi Road