West Jobs Engineer, Electrical Position at PEC LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of ENGINEER, ELECTRICAL in our company, PEC LTD.. For candidates who reside in West and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Engineering & Electrical and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead a group of supervisor and foreman for site evaluation.
- Oversee installation, maintenance and testing of electrical systems
- Manage the electrical section in ensuring the smooth running of organization in particular interferences with other engineering disciplines and operation.
- Coordinate discipline, interference and resolve multi discipline problems with the assistance of other engineers
- Troubleshoot complex electrical problems.
- Perform trouble shooting and interpreting errors.
- Prepare electrical engineering procedures, safety procedures and instructions in typical work activities.
- Identify and establish spare parts and stock level as appropriate in ensuring coast effective handling of capital assets
- Recommend changes and improvements schemes to achieve higher level of productivity.
- Keep abreast of technology to upgrade the standards and skill of the unit.
- Prepare standard contracts and cost estimates and scope of works.
- Follow up standard engineering procedures and instruction manuals.
- Update As-Built drawings.
- Prepare simple work specifications or method statement MS and RA.
Qualification & Experience Generally Required
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Power Producer.
- Good knowledge of local industry
- Good fundamentals of electrical safety and area classifications.
- Good knowledge of Ingress Protection and explosion prof equipment.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer skill for MS Words, Excel, ETAP.
- Willing to travel / work in Jurong / Jurong Island / Bukom Island
- Great opportunities for learning & career advancement
- Attractive & competitive salary
- Positive working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PEC Ltd. is a leading provider of engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance services to the oil & gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and oil & chemical terminal industries. We are looking for suitably qualified personnel to join us.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 198200079M
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)