Singapore Jobs Engineer Position at Gammon Pte. Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Gammon Pte. Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of engineer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Gammon Pte. Limited|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Assist the Project Manager in the daily execution of work
- Ensure that the works are carried out in accordance with the Project Quality & Safety Plan, contract requirements, including drawings and specifications
- Monitor, control and coordinate site works with the operations team as well as contractors
- Establish and implement controls to ensure that works are carried out safely according to the works programme and produce short term works plans
- Check construction drawings and highlight discrepancies
- Ensure that all corrective action or preventive action is implemented effectively and quality records are properly maintained
- Monitor and control progress to make sure that turnover and cost is in line with master construction program
- Ensure material submission & approval, ordering and delivery are according to agreed schedules
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline, recognized by Professional Engineers Board (PEB) Singapore
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience with good experience in building construction projects
- Experience with Precast/PPVC/MET projects will be a plus
- Completed QM project and a registered Core-trade Foremen/ Supervisor would be an added advantage
- Excellent team player, good interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude
- Able to coordinate with the relevant authorities in getting the required approvals for A&A works
- Strong business acumen with strong analytical skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic environment
|Address||1 International Business Park, #10-01 Gammon Pte. Limited, The Synergy, Singapore 609917|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Gammon has a reputation for delivering high quality projects throughout China and Southeast Asia, as well as offering innovative solutions and services to our customers.
Since its establishment in 1958, Gammon has played a significant role in the transformation of the great capital cities of Asia.We are proud of delivering high quality projects, as well as offering innovative solutions and services to our customers. The skills and the values we have developed for 60 years continue to contribute to the growth of Asia and to create new heights.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 198001094M
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday to Friday and Saturday (Alternate Saturday Off)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Engineer position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023