West Jobs Engineer, Instrumentation Position at PEC LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of West and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as ENGINEER, INSTRUMENTATION in our business office, PEC LTD..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Manufacturing & Process Control are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Job Description & Requirements
- maintain the capacity and capabilities of the Instrumentation department.
- update for the design, detailed engineering and preparation of material requisition.
- oversee installation, maintenance and testing of instrument system done by subordinates.
- assign and explain work situation, technical requirement to various team or supervisor/senior technician
- Coordinate discipline, interference and resolve multi discipline problems with the assistance of other engineers
- Coordinate with vendor for vendor package instrument testing and maintenance
- Perform instrument loop / function check
- Calibrate field instruments by using calibrator and calibration equipment
- Perform and hands on analyzer maintenance and troubleshooting in the plant
- Interface customer’s emergency on call service
- Ensure client’s instrument are serviced and maintained to standard level
- Conduct site preventive maintenance plan and schedule, plan and monitor daily progress of activities
- keep abreast of technology to upgrade the standards and skill of the unit.
- prepare standard contracts and cost estimates and scope of works.
- To follow up standard engineering procedures and instruction manuals.
- update As-Built drawings.
- prepare simple work specifications or method statement MS and RA.
- carry out other duties required by the immediate superior.
Qualification & Experience Generally Required
- Bachelor degree in Automatic Engineering
- 5 years instrument maintenance experience in process industry
- Good fundamentals of electrical safety and area classification
- Good knowledge of micro-office application
- Good communication skill, organization and coordination skills
- Great opportunities for learning & career advancement
- Attractive & competitive salary
- Positive working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PEC Ltd. is a leading provider of engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance services to the oil & gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and oil & chemical terminal industries. We are looking for suitably qualified personnel to join us.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 198200079M
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)