Yishun Jobs Engineer Position at Yishun Health
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Yishun Health are looking for candidates for the position of engineer with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Engineering & Other Engineering and domiciled in Yishun and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Assist the Manager in achieving the targets, service goals and department Key Performance Indicators (KPl).
- Updating and monitoring of performance indicators
- Direct responsible for department’s workshop daily operations,
- Plan and manage preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, commissioning of medical equipment.
- Formulate and review preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance protocols.
- Manage and administrate service contracts for medical equipment.
- Manage the performance of external contractors, service providers to ensure
- contractual obligations are met in addition to the successful completion of projects on time and under budget.
- Ensure BME work activities & practices conform to standards and audits
- requirements as stipulated in MOH Licencing and Accreditation (L&A), JointCommission International (JCl) and International Standards Organisation (ISO).
- Plan, supervise and delegate assignments to junior staff on commissioning,
- breakdown maintenance and preventive maintenance of medical equipment.
- Assist and advise junior staff on service problems.
|Address||90 Yishun Central, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, Singapura 768828|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Yishun Health is a network of medical institutions and health facilities in the north of Singapore, under the National Healthcare Group. It comprises Admiralty Medical Centre, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital and Yishun Community Hospital. It also includes community extensions such as Wellness Kampung.
With innovation in our corporate DNA and an international award winning Global Workplace Healthcare programme for our staff, there are many valued opportunities for you to grow with us. Take up one of these roles to redefine care with us, the Yishun Health way!
Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH), a 795-bed general and acute care hospital, opened in June 2010. Serving more than 550,00 people living in the northern sector of Singapore, KTPH combines medical expertise with high standards of personalised care, set within a healing environment, to provide care that is good enough for our own loved ones.
From intuitive wayfinding to logical clustering of services, KTPH's design is focused on providing a comfortable and hassle-free experience for patients. The building has garnered numerous awards for its green and energy efficient design, with wards that have views of greenery and naturally cool air. KTPH also provides a wide range of outpatient specialist services.
KTPH is part of Yishun Health, a network of medical institutions and health facilities under the National Healthcare Group in the north of Singapore, which also includes Admiralty Medical Centre, Yishun Community Hospital and extensions such as Wellness Kampung.
Adding years of healthy life.
Provide good quality, affordable and hassle-free healthcare with science, love and wisdom.
Our Care Philosophy
Care that is good enough for our own mothers without making special arrangements.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 53371547D
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days