Singapore Jobs Eoi: Senior/project Coordinator Mep/fit Out Position at CBRE Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, CBRE Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as EOI: Senior/Project Coordinator MEP/Fit Out for our office.
This position requires a working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||CBRE Pte Ltd|
|Position||Eoi: Senior/project Coordinator Mep/fit Out|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Responsibilities of the role:
- Oversees and manages project documentation and coordinates documentation revisions and distributions.
- Prepares standard project status reports for project delivery team or work group, client and management. Reports typically include: status update, budget, schedule and risk.
- Coordinates and schedules meeting and communication plan(s) regarding projects among team and/or client. Coordinates and obtains vendor quotations for processing. Coordinates change orders, change directives (CD) and contemplative change notices (CCN) with consultants and vendors. Contract administration, including attending tender openings and recording results, issuing letters of acceptance and regret, updating tender tracking log, setting up tender opening dates and inviting tender participants.
- Enters project information data (i.e. project status updates, schedule updates, cash flow forecasts) and project documentation into project management technology tools (software applications, web-based tools, job cost accounting tools).
- Processes documentation for project commitments (i.e. Agreements, Contracts, Work Authorizations, Purchase Orders).
- Prepares and reviews invoices and pay applications for processing in accordance with compliance requirements as per established governance of clients.
- Acts as a point of contact for escalated matters among the team.
- Assists in project close-out procedures for all projects including: arranging archiving of hard copy files; receipts of necessary close out/turnover documents; compliance with close-out checklist; coordination of lien searches; receipt of occupancy and closed building permits and warranty manuals; receipt of As built and CAD drawings for submission to CAFM; and, collection of required documents for project audit. Assists Project Manager in maintaining project metrics for SLA & KPI’s.
- Assists with project administration deliverables (i.e. meeting minutes; budget tracking; schedule updates; move management; closeout).
- Other duties may be assigned.
To be eligible for the role, you must meet below criteria:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required. Associate’s Degree (AA/AS) , College Diploma in Architecture or Engineering Technology or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of one year(s) of related experience.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Intermediate skills with project management software and Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks as assigned.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor
EOI: Expression of interest, generating pipelines for potential opportunities with CBRE. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
|Address||6 Battery Rd, #32-01 CBRE Singapore City Office, Singapore 049909|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2016 revenues of $13.1 billion and more than 75,00 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 16 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBG.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 199602432R
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)