Kallang Jobs Event Producer Position at Pico Art International Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Event Producer. For those of you who live in Kallang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Pico Art International Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Pico Art International Pte Ltd
|Type of Work
As a Producer, you will be the executional lead of our projects and own and deliver events and projects successfully, including the production of hybrid events, MICE, integrated campaigns, and event productions.
You will have production experience and bring an established track record of independently managing marketing activations. As a Producer, you will specialize in and take ownership and manage full-cycle project development, events applications, hybrid events, and other types of transformation projects for our clients. You will be principally responsible for projects’ delivery and exceeding expectations.
You will frequently work directly with internal and external stakeholders, including clients. This role will put you in touch and require you to coordinate with all our in-house talent and ecosystem of partners.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take ownership and manage full project lifecycles including project development, event application, hybrid events, show production, interactive multimedia, and integrated advertising campaigns.
- Lead/Support a cross-functional team of in-house and external talents including creative designers, strategists, sales teams, and tasks holders to ensure that the final product is consistent with the client’s vision, budget, and timeline.
- Set the pace and take charge of workflows, documentations, rights, and clearances and uphold data and production standards.
- Successfully develop and identify upsell opportunities while delivering on project requirements as you help to grow business accounts into long term relationships.
- Influence pitch strategies from a production feasibility and relevance perspective; balancing new breakthrough concepts with practicality and feasibility. You will need to challenge the status quo and demonstrate a strong interest in new event trends, but more importantly able to grasp its implications and feasibility to clients and projects.
- Thought leader in 2-3 event production verticals including event production, show production, campaign management, event planning, and show production.
- Manage project profitability through cost-control measures and vendor management
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on working experience in advertising, events, communications agencies, or technology fields.
- Strong project management skills needed to execute multiple projects concurrently.
- Organized presenter and natural communicator who can articulate digital concepts.
|20 Kallang Ave, Pico Creative Centre, Singapore 339411
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Pico is a global leader in total brand activation with a proven track record of more than five decades. Experience-led, digital-first thinking and capabilities matter more than ever in today’s fast-changing world. At Pico, we merge experiential, communication and technological talent to create extraordinary experiences and powerful activations engineered for superior results, engaging target audiences everywhere. We call it Total Brand Activation.
Our uniqueness and strengths lie in the diversity of some 2,00 inspired professionals working in 36 cities worldwide. Backed by about 100,00 sq. m. of production facilities, their capabilities empower Pico to successfully meet or even exceed client expectations.
In 2021, the Pico Group won Gold awards for B2B Agency of the Year and Event Agency of the Year presented by Marketing Magazine in Hong Kong. In North America, Special Events magazine listed us as one of their 50 Top Event Companies nine times between 2012 and 2020. The Group also won a Grand Award in the Best ESG Report – Small Cap category at the 2018 Hong Kong ESG Reporting Awards and the InnoESG Prize 2019.
Pico Far East Holdings Limited has been listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 1992 (Stock code: 752.HK). Our associate company, Pico (Thailand) Public Company Limited was also listed on Thailand’s MAI in 2004 (Stock code: PICO). In financial year 2020, Pico Far East Holdings Limited reported revenue of nearly US$44 million and a market capitalisation of nearly US$179 million (as of 31 October 2020).
Please visit ww.pico.com for more information.
- Industry: Exhibitions/Event management/MICE
- Registration No.: 197602052M
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)