Central Region Jobs Event Sales Manager Position at PEACH GARDEN RESTAURANT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Event Sales Manager with full time working hours for our company office, PEACH GARDEN RESTAURANT PTE. LTD., for residents of Central and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate and at least a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 3.500 - SGD 4.500, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, PEACH GARDEN RESTAURANT PTE. LTD., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Event Sales Manager.
|Company||PEACH GARDEN RESTAURANT PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Event Sales Manager|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.500|
- Responsible for generating business for Social events, Weddings, Meetings, Catering events, etc
- Manage sales activities such as enquiries, sales calls, site visits and cold calling to generate potential business leads
- Generate contracts, banquet event orders and event floor plans based on client needs and best operational scenarios
- Work closely with other departments/restaurants and teams to provide solutions and service based on client needs
- Ensure all menu proposals are presented to the client accurately & timely
- Responsible for collecting deposits and payments based on company procedures
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all Sales reports and transactions for Management review
- Meet monthly sales targets and KPIs
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Preferably Degree/Diploma in Hospitality / Event Management or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year food and beverage sales experience with an F&B company / service hotel / equivalent
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office is mandatory
- Meticulous with an eye for details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to speak and write Mandarin/Chinese to liaise with Mandarin speaking colleagues
- Team player who is able to work independently
- Able to multi-task and handle high volume of work in fast paced environment
Singaporeans are welcomed.
Candidates with more relevant experience may be considered for Senior Sales Manager position.
Suitable candidates will be offered attractive salary package, bonus and other incentives.
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
|Address||65 Chulia St, #33 floor Peach Garden @ OCBC Center, Singapura 049513|
- Attractive salary package with commission
- Able to communicate in English & Mandarin/Chinese
- Start ASAP
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Peach Garden established in 2002, is a household name in authentic Chinese cuisine with impeccable customer service. From a traditional Cantonese-style restaurant, it has successfully build up its business over the last fifteen years to an award-winning Chinese restaurant chain with 8 outlets and a leading outdoor catering service. Peach Garden Group of Restaurants became part of Select Group in 2008. Tapping on the group dynamics, and with a continued focus on fine dining and casual restaurants, the chain aims to strengthen its brand both in Singapore and overseas.
As a rapidly expanding Chinese restaurant chain, we are now seeking highly motivated professionals to join our dynamic team.
Restaurants: Hotel Miramar | Thomson Plaza | OCBC Centre
Chinese Dining: Chinatown Point | The Metropolis
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 201002480R
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: -