Central Region Jobs Events Coordinator Position at Division Communications Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Division Communications Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as events coordinator with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.500 to a maximum of SGD 3.500, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Division Communications Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
We are looking to hire a full-time events coordinator who is full of energy, initiative and discipline to join our creative team to regularly assist our clients in marketing events and campaigns.
- Proficient in basic Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Photoshop knowledge is an advantage.
- Ability to liaise with client on communicable information.
- Ability to liaise with the production team and supervise in the production of backdrop, stage, etc.
- Prior experience in the events industry is an advantage.
- Self-driven, independent and possesses a sense of common knowledge and ability to communicate effectively.
|Address||80 South Bridge Rd, Division Communications, Singapore 058710|
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in basic Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Vendor Management and Client Servicing
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Division Communications has been in operations since 2007, founded by Douglas Khee and Dave Chiam, with a combined experience of 18 years in event/show conceptualization/ production, both locally and regionally. The lifestyle industry in Singapore is a big specialty of Division Communications with clients helming from fashion industry giants like LV, BURBERRY ,CHANEL, LOEWE to mass labels like GAP, H&M and TOPSHOP, luxury watche brands like Audemars Piguet, Breitling, Hublot to magazines like ICON, The Peak, FEMALE; involving in every aspect of the event/show execution, logistics/technical supervision, database management, inter-brands collaboration and social media interaction.
Division Communications has also been producing regional events for the past 8 years in regions like KL for MTV Asia, NBC, Discovery Channels, William Grant & Sons; Bangkok for LUXOTTICA; and have since started a Jakarta office in 2013 with our local partners there, DAMN Inc, for clients like Tourism Australia, Johnnie Walker and Mandiri Bank, under Damn x Division.
- Industry: Exhibitions/Event management/MICE
- Registration No.: 200714130Z
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: South Bridge Road