West Jobs Events Intern Position at Padang & Co
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in West and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Padang & Co
|Type of Work
Padang & Co
17 May 2023
Entry Level / Junior Executive
Immediate Start, For At Least 4 Months
Events / Promotions
Ayer Rajah Crescent, BLOCK71 Singapore, Singapore 139951, Singapore
71 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #02-01, Singapore 139951
Allowance / Remuneration
$700 – 1,00 monthly
Padang & Co is a consulting company with a difference – we see ourselves as an innovation catalyst. We help fast-track innovation for leading corporations through Open Innovation. We help these organisations articulate the problem or opportunity; match them with startups and scale-ups that we scout for globally; and facilitate the pilots for impactful solutions. We believe these collaborations can drive sustainable growth, helping us meet the Sustainable Development Goals even as we strive for Net Zero.
Events Intern (for Students Studying in Singapore)
What you would do
As a full-time Events Intern, you will support the Events Manager to create and manage great events for Padang & Co’s corporate and government partners. You will deliver great event experiences for our community of entrepreneurs, corporate managers, professionals from such diverse fields, and more.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Help design and execute virtual, hybrid and physical events, such as discussion panels, pitch/demo days, workshops, hackathons, etc. (for virtual or hybrid events, this could entail setting up and operating the event platform)
- Manage internal stakeholders for these events
- Research, engage and manage event suppliers
- Provide support in operational duties
You will be exposed to and learn:
- How to create original events with and for our corporate clients and communities
- The design and execution of a great event, including the analysis of event goals, the drafting of event execution plans, briefing of participants, stakeholder management, etc.
- How to take virtual events, like webinars and live-streaming events, to the next level
- Various tools, techniques and platforms used to manage events, and how the event processes can be improved
- Various audience groups in the tech ecosystem, including startup founders and other innovators, other ecosystem enablers, etc.
Business skills in decision-making, project management, communication, presentation, etc.
Attributes we require of you
We are looking for a team player with a can-do attitude, who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You should:
- Be organised, have good attention to detail, and is able to work independently
- Ideally have some knowledge of Zoom Webinars or other event platforms
- Be comfortable to contribute ideas and think independently
Prior experience in planning or executing virtual and/or physical events is an advantage. Note that as this is an event-related role, you may be asked to work on weekends and evenings as required.
Please include a cover letter in your application.
By submitting your application to Padang & Co, you agree to allow Padang & Co to receive and store your personal data through the application process. You agree that Padang & Co may store your information for future similar job openings and may call you to request for information and/or attend an interview.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.
Apply for this position
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.