Central Region Jobs Events & Sales Assistant Manager Position at OUE Restaurants Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Events & Sales Assistant Manager. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, OUE Restaurants Pte Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|OUE Restaurants Pte Ltd
|Events & Sales Assistant Manager
|Type of Work
The Events and Sales Assistant Manager is one who is outgoing, motivated, a team player who can also work independently. In this role, the responsibilities include discovering new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction for continued business. Also, helping the company meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to the company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
This individual will need to possess expert knowledge of the event space, facilities, and capabilities of the property and that of their competitors to secure events and promote all revenue producing areas.
1. Achieve Sales Targets and Developing Growth Opportunities.
- Manage and fill events calendar, ensuring event sales KPIs are being met.
- Serves as the main contact for all events, handling all event enquiries and lead all event happenings.
- Actively pursue new channels for leads generation and business development.
- Proactively sell venue to new clients growing the client base.
- Developing new packages including collaborating with our chef on menu requests and customization of experiences.
2. Business Management, Strategy and Relationship Development
- Work with the Guest Relations Manager in defining and developing growth plan for strengthening sales, service, and customer excellence identifying key commercial objectives, strategy, tactics, potential risk, industry opportunities and measurable KPIs.
- Conduct and prepare post evaluation and reports for the management to monitor performance.
- Work with the marketing team to develop promotional materials for corporate and private events.
- Support staff with strategies that enables memorable hospitality experience for all guests.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and cultivate new business opportunities.
3. Successful Event Coordination/Delivery to Consistently High Standards
- Taking end to end ownership of the event planning process and management.
- Coordinating with other departments and operational staff to ensure consistently high standards.
- Management of stakeholder and assigned team members pre-event and onsite ensuring event to run seamlessly.
- Maintaining Event Order Paperwork and Event Management system with up-to-date customer details and leads.
- Negotiate, check, and countersign all contracts and event orders before sending out. Ensure clients are paying in a timely manner.
- A desire to help where needed and work as part of a team.
- Anticipate guests needs and the provision of flawless, profession and upscale guest service experience.
- Keeping line manager promptly and fully informed on all progress of all events.
- Minimum 3 years ‘work experience in experience in an established group, or similar field.
- Diploma/Degree in Events, Marketing or related qualification preferred.
- Preferably specializing in Catering and MICE related events – corporate events, weddings, or equivalent, with a strong network of vendors, industry partners, events companies etc.
- Excellent written and communication skills, with an outgoing personality.
- Adaptive, open-minded and willingness to be flexible.
- A desire to help where needed and work as part of a team.
- Self-starter with the drive and enthusiasm to drive the business forward.
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to details and ability to multitask with project management skills.
|6 Shenton Way, #10-08A OUE Restaurants, Singapore 068809
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The food and lifestyle division of OUE Limited, OUE Restaurants is on a mission to create genuine and exceptional dining experiences that cater to a diverse range of diners in Singapore and overseas. Its growing portfolio features a distinct host of restaurants and bars - from fine and bespoke, tofast and casual.
OUE has achieved consistent growth over the past 50 years by developing and managing landmark properties at prime locations in Singapore and across the region.
Shaping the future by diversifying into commercial, retail and residential developments, fund management businesses and, recently, healthcare, in addition to our hospitality excellence.
OUE’s development comes from an evolving real estate portfolio. We continue to grow our portfolio by harnessing opportunities that offer sustainable streams of revenue and lucrative returns on investment, primarily in Singapore. We aim to build a strong recurrent income base, balanced with development profits to enhance long-term shareholder value.
To conceptualise and operate a wide spectrum of dining and lifestyle concepts that areaimed at creating genuine and exceptional dining experiences guests love.
We strive to establish spaces for guests to create new memories, traditions and desires.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 201202027E
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)