West Jobs Executive, Academic Services Position at GERMAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY – TUM ASIA PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, GERMAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY - TUM ASIA PTE. LTD. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Executive, Academic Services for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in West - Others and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||GERMAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY – TUM ASIA PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Executive, Academic Services|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Handling all administrative processes, including update of student records, matriculation, certification letters, visa applications and other student related matters
- Scheduling timetable for Bachelor Programmes by liaising with faculty and the partner university
- Booking of classroom, computer labs as per the timetable for regular lecture, examination for students and accommodation for the visiting faculty by working closely with the administration department
- Liaise with lecturers and prepare lecture, exam materials and teaching contracts in a timely manner
- Process and verify lecturers claim and submit to finance department
- Ensure that the set up for the classroom is conducive for lectures and examinations
- Preparation and follow up with the faculty for examination including the exam paper, exam instructions, printing of exam papers, seating plan for exams and scanning of answer scripts after the exam
- Release and update of results and arrange for answer script viewing
- Provide administrative support to students’ internship/thesis placement with local or overseas institutions/companies. Assist in conducting student briefings
- Attend to local or overseas road shows for marketing and outreach purposes if required.
- Plan and execute events such as graduation, orientation, career opportunity day, Oktoberfest and others
- Student counselling when required and be a contact point with the alumni
- Provide administrative support to management in the office.
- Assist the Executive Education and the administrative work as assigned
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree/ Diploma in any field.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar job scope in education industry;
- Candidate with 3 to 5 years of experience can be considered for Senior Executive role.
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Able to work under pressure and meet reporting deadline.
- Possess a pleasing and friendly personality with a service mindset.
- Possess positive working attitude and be a team player.
- Friendly, meticulous and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work on weekends as and when required (Kept to a minimal.)
|Address||SIT@SP Building, 510 Dover Rd, #05-01 Technical University of Munich Asia, Singapore 139660|
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & work benefit package
- Passionate, energetic & innovative work culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
German Institute of Science and Technology – TUM Asia Pte Ltd (TUM Asia), a subsidiary of the Technical University of Munich (TUM), is active in the management of postgraduate education, executive training and contract research in Singapore and in the Asian region. Through joint degree programmes with TUM, National University of Singapore (NUS) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), TUM Asia bridges academic education, industry and research to qualify professionals for technology-oriented leadership roles in a competitive global economy.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200105229R
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Dover Road
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Executive, Academic Services position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in West 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of West 2023