Changi Jobs Executive/assistant Manager/manager Operations Position at Kingsmen Exhibits Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Executive/Assistant Manager/Manager Operations in our company, Kingsmen Exhibits Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Changi and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Kingsmen Exhibits Pte Ltd
|Executive/assistant Manager/manager Operations
|Type of Work
A Day in the Life
- Plan work scheduling for event / special projects set-up
- Attend tender briefings and assist in tender preparation, submission and presentation
- Gather costing by requesting for quotes from suppliers on product materials, based on clients’ specifications
- Negotiate best quotations with suppliers
- Prepare BOQ (breakdown of quantity) and PR (purchase requisition)
- List down materials/ fittings/fixtures are required
- Submit best quotes for sales to determine selling price
- Submit material samples for clients to review
- Manage clients’ expectations and provide information and support whenever necessary
- Time management and push execution of scheduling
- Brief and liaise with suppliers on projects’ requirements
- Conduct quality checks on quality of build/fabrication by suppliers to ensure it is in accordance with specifications
- Conduct site audit and measurements
- Site management and co-ordination
- Prepare quotations and progress report for clients
- Client servicing on clients’ feedback, request for additional items and placement of fixtures
- Manage and close projects within stipulated timeline
- Overseas short-term assignment or long term secondment (Asia) may be applicable depending on project
What we are looking for
- Minimum Diploma or Degree education
- Minimum 2-5 years of related experience preferably in construction / events / project management
- Good knowledge of all operational and technical aspects
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player and able to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
Salary will commensurate with candidate’s working experience and qualification.
|22 Changi Business Park Central 2, The Kingsmen Experience, Singapore 486032
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange, Kingsmen is a leading communication design and production group with 21 offices and full-service facilities in Asia Pacific, Middle East and the USA. Backed by a team of over 1,800 experienced professionals from diverse cultures, the Group creates unique environments that unlock brand new ways to play and engage audiences around the world.
Kingsmen's business segments comprise Exhibitions & Events, Retail & Corporate Interiors, Thematic & Museums, Research & Design, Alternative Marketing as well as Local-Based Entertainment. Our integrated service offerings and design-led, quality and service-driven culture have enabled us to build an established reputation and visible brand synonymous with quality, creative and innovative solutions.
If you are an exuberant, driven and motivated individual who shares our penchant for creativity, excitement and a strong will to succeed, write to us and open the doors to new and exciting opportunities with an organisation that values and cultivates staff…
- Industry: Exhibitions/Event management/MICE
- Registration No.: 198101109K
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)