Singapore Jobs Executive Assistant (medical Records Office) Position at Woodlands Health
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Woodlands Health is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Executive Assistant (Medical Records Office) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Executive Assistant (medical Records Office)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
While the campus is under construction, you may be deployed to Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) and Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH). However, you will be working in the new Woodlands Health Campus once it is operational (estimated 2023).
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle public phone enquires on medical reports requests and disseminate requests to medical reports processing team for processing
- Process medical report requests and follow up on medical report requests status
- Process duplication of medical records for patients (e.g. discharge summary, lab results)
- Inter-loan of medical records to other institutions
- Perform records management such as engage porter to deliver documents to patient care areas, archiving of document in e-MRO storage and tracing, filing of physical notes and disposal of physical copies of medical records (post scanning)
- Sorting and scanning of documents into the electronic medical record system
- Perform indexing and Quality Control check (100%) on the scanned images and indexing
- Participate in continuous quality improvement initiatives and projects in the department.
- At least a GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ levels, Professionals Certificate/NITEC.
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- IT literacy and numeracy including conversational, writing making electronic entries e.g. Record information on forms, charts and checklists
- Able to adapt quickly to changes and work in a fast-paced environment
Please be informed that only application submitted through NHG Career Webpage (corp.nhg.com.sg/Careers), Jobstreet Singapore (jobstreet.com.sg), Singapore Medical Association (sma.org.sg), MyCareersFuture.sg, LinkedIn and WHC appointed recruitment agencies will be considered. If you are accessing this job posting from another recruitment channel, please visit the official channels mentioned above.
|Address||Woodlands Dr 17, Woodlands Health Campus, Singapura|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Woodlands Health (WH) provides care for the North-Western population in Singapore. We will operate a purpose-built integrated Campus set to open progressively from 2023. The Campus will include a fully integrated acute and community hospital, specialist outpatient clinics, intermediate and long-term care facilities and green healing spaces. We will offer a comprehensive range of acute, sub-acute, rehabilitative and transitional care services, working closely with partners to deliver seamless care within and beyond our Campus. Since 2016, WH has started serving and empowering residents in their health journey through our Community Nurse Posts and outreach efforts. In September 2020, WH introduced the GPFirst Programme in the North and opened the first community-based Urgent Care Centre at Kampung Admiralty making urgent care more accessible to residents living nearby.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201426682D
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Business attire for office staff; uniform may apply for hospital-based staff, Office hours available for admin. staff ; Shifts work for hospital-based staff
- Specific Location: Singapore