Serangoon Jobs Executive Assistant (rrf: Ais23-0090) Position at Australian International School Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Serangoon and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 4.200 - SGD 5.200. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Australian International School Pte Ltd|
|Position||Executive Assistant (rrf: Ais23-0090)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.200|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.200|
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
An exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant has opened in AIS. If you are someone who is driven in making a positive difference and with passion for growth and development, this role is meant for you!
- Ability to represent the Mission, Vision and Values of the School
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service to key stakeholders of the school
- Ability to manage high volume workflow and deadlines
- Ability to independently problem solve
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills
- Sensitivity to cultural needs
- Demonstrated office management skills, including Google and a willingness to learn new systems and embrace current systems
- Manage access to Executive leadership by triaging the purpose of meetings
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience Executive Assistant and Administration support in a high functioning and multicultural environment preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, as well as Google preferred
- Ability to speak a language other than English desirable
Further information about this position is available in the job description found in the AIS website at https://ww.ais.com.sg/work-for-us-positions-vacant/
Applicants are required to read the job description for the role prior to applying and submit a curriculum vitae and a duly completed copy of the School’s Job Application Form (downloadable from the school’s website) to the email address specified on the website. Kindly ensure that the position title is clearly specified in the job application form.
Only applications submitted using the school’s job application form will be considered.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Australian International School (AIS), a part of the Cognita group of schools, strives to be a globally recognised centre for excellence, where our students consistently exceed expectations and are committed to addressing the needs of the world. Guided by our values of Respect, Opportunity and Achievement, our students are globally focused yet distinctly Australian. AIS is a co-educational international school for students from Infant (age 2 months) to Pre University (age 18+) with a current enrollment of 2600 students.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 199204405H
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: 1 Lorong Chuan