Central Region Jobs Executive, Brand & Experience Position at The Ascott Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Executive, Brand & Experience in our company, The Ascott Limited. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and possess a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||The Ascott Limited|
|Position||Executive, Brand & Experience|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Executive, Brand & Experience is part of the Guest Service Team who will be based at the property. He or she will provide support to the Marketing & Partnerships Team that focuses on the execution of brand, customer experience, loyalty strategies, action plans and the delivery of the services, programmes and experiences that form our communities at the Singapore Cluster level. He or she will report directly to the Property Manager with a dotted reporting line to the Country Director, Sales & Marketing.
1. Develop relationships with guests and provide exceptional customer service through regular engagement at property
2. Develop and execute brand strategies to create, maintain and increase brand awareness and experience
3. Ensure brands are differentiated and desirable for targeted guest personas through signature features and programmes, unique guest experiences and branded Ascott Star Rewards (ASR) branded touchpoints
4. Partake in the conceptualisation of campaigns to amplify and showcase brand signatures, and review their effectiveness
5. Partake in the conceptualisation of brand level activations in accordance with brand signatures
6. Source corporate gifts in accordance with brand standards and signatures
7. Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
Provide Support for Manager, Marketing
1. Run the loyalty programmes for guests and corporate bookers
2. Execution of loyalty marketing campaigns and initiatives to drive members’ acquisition, engagement and retention
3. Liaise with respective stakeholders to ensure that all activities and information is uploaded timely and accurately on the website
4. Develop creative materials, templates and collaterals for events, programmes and partnerships
Provide Support for Manager, Business Development & Partnerships
1. Solicitate potential partnership opportunities as part of Residents’ and Guests’ benefits programme for selected properties and conduct reviews thereafter to improve future programming
2. Organising and oversee events and activities to communicate the business value proposition of our brand and properties to guests
3. Prepare relevant reports and forms
|Address||2 Anthony Rd, Ascott Centre For Excellence, Singapore 229956|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Ascott Limited (Ascott) is one of the leading international lodging owner-operators, with headquarters in Singapore. The company’s serviced residence and hotel brands include Ascott, Citadines, Somerset, Quest, The Crest Collection, lyf, HARRIS, FOX HARRIS, YELLO, POP!, Préférence and HARRIS Vertu, with each brand catering to the distinct needs of our guests.
We have a portfolio of more than 100,00 units in more than 170 cities across over 30 countries. From fully furnished residences to hotels, Ascott offers the perfect blend of quality services and accommodation choices favoured by long stay and transient business and leisure travellers. Ascott is internationally recognised for its brands, winning awards and accolades including the prestigious World Travel Awards for the category of “Leading Serviced Apartment Brand” in various countries that it operates in.
As an employer, The Ascott Limited is proud to be recognised by Tripartite Alliance for Fair & Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) as a Human Capital Partner (HCPartner), and commended for our efforts in investing in human capital development and adopting fair and progressive workplace practices.
We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of CapitaLand Limited.
We welcome individuals from diverse backgrounds to join our global offices, be it as experienced professionals, entry level candidates or interns. For our full listing of global opportunities, please visit http://ww.the-ascott.com/ascottlimited/careers.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 197900881N
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days