Tampines Jobs Executive, Business Development & Planning Position at Hitachi Asia Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Tampines and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Executive, Business Development & Planning in our business office, Hitachi Asia Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Hitachi Asia Ltd|
|Position||Executive, Business Development & Planning|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Planning strategy to expand ICTB business, such as ERP, IT infrastructure and DX related business in ASEAN region with starategic alignment with other Hitachi Group companies and front BUs in Japan. The position needs to have the experience of system engineering and business planning in IT sector.
- Contribute to grow HAS ICT business with the experience of business planning, system engineering and relationship with front BUs of Hitachi Ltd. and any other Hitachi Group companies.
- In order to make the business strategy, to work together with other Hitachi Group companies such as Hitachi Vantara, FusioTech, Hitachi Solutions etc., with strategic alignment of them.
- Support HAS top executives to make the business strategy with analysis of the business status of HAS ICTB and research of the IT market in ASEAN region.
- Establish professional and deep relationship with key personnel of related BUs and group companies.
- Study digital market trend and needs of DX solutions in ASEAN market and report it to Hitachi Japan side to make the regional strategy.
- This role will support Japanese clients. Proficiency in Japanese is a must. Minimum Requirement: JLPT N1.
- System engineering and strategy planning capability
- Working at ICT related sector experience more than 5 years
- Engineering and business planning experience
|Address||03-02 Tampines Grande, Hitachi T&D Systems Asia Pte. Ltd., Singapore 528736|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hitachi Asia Ltd.,a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., is headquartered in Singapore. With offices across seven ASEAN countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam - the company is focused on its Social Innovation Business to answer society's challenges.
Hitachi Asia and its subsidiary companies offer a broad range of information & telecommunication systems, power systems, social infrastructure & industrial systems, electronic systems and equipment, construction machinery, high functional materials and components, automotive systems, home appliances, financial services and others.
For more information on Hitachi Asia, please visit the company's website at http://ww.hitachi.com.sg or view our Interactive Corporate Brochure at http://ww.hitachi.com.sg/ebrochure/
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 198900416G
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Flexible Benefits, Special Family Leave & more