Singapore Jobs Executive / Centre For Animal Rehabilitation (contract) Position at National Parks Board
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Executive / Centre for Animal Rehabilitation (Contract) in our business office, National Parks Board.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under contract working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|National Parks Board
|Executive / Centre For Animal Rehabilitation (contract)
|Type of Work
What the role is
The Animal & Veterinary Service (AVS), a cluster of NParks, safeguards the health and welfare of animals through comprehensive and integrated programmes and works closely with partners in the veterinary and animal-related industries to strengthen capacities and enhance competencies in animal health and welfare. It is the main touch-point on animal and veterinary matters in Singapore and the first responder for all animal-related feedback. It also conducts public education and engagement programmes to foster a humane and gracious society for all, where pet owners, communities, and animals co-exist in greater harmony within our City in Nature.
What you will be working on
• Perform counter duties in accordance with standard operating procedures;
• Attend to customer feedback via NParks Customer Management System (NCMS);
• Answer or redirect enquiries over telephone or walk-in enquiries at the gate or counter;
• Provide assistance and information to all visitors, including visitor registration, etc.;
• Identify on-ground incidents and facility faults and direct to facility maintenance team for rectification;
• Opening and closing of premises in accordance to the standard operating procedures and stipulated timings; and
• Other daily operational and administrative duties as assigned.
What we are looking for
• Independent and able to work effectively with others in a team environment
• Positive attitude, patient, service-oriented and meticulous
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Competent in Microsoft Office Applications
Animal Management Centre, 57 Sungei Tengah Road Singapore 699013
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Successful candidates will be offered a 9-month employment contract.
|1 Cluny Rd, National Parks Board, Singapore Botanic Gardens, Singapore 259569
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At National Parks Board, we take pride in creating life's essential moments in our Garden City. Our multi-talented team is driven by a single passionate goal to create a unique world-class living environment through creative greenery and related recreation. If you share our love for nature and working with the community, and our zest for innovation and continuous learning, we have the perfect environment for you.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: T08GB0038E
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees