Singapore Jobs Executive Director, Relationship Manager, Private Banking (nri Market),#urgent Position at DBS Bank Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Executive Director, Relationship Manager, Private Banking (NRI Market),#URGENT. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, DBS Bank Limited, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|DBS Bank Limited
|Executive Director, Relationship Manager, Private Banking (nri Market),#urgent
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Executive Director, Relationship Manager, Private Banking (NRI Market), Consumer Banking Group – (WD40234)*
DBS’ Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client’s needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions.
- Meet revenue targets and other quantitative targets like yield, AUMs, account growth and fee income ratio
- Implement geographical focused strategy in line with business strategy
- Source for and acquire new clients within market and refer potential clients to other marketing teams or other segments within the bank
- Provide investment advice to clients and be fully responsible for clients under management
- Maintain regular contact with clients and understand the client’s background and source of wealth
- Ensure compliance with bank’s and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 15 years of relevant experience
- Proven track record in the private banking business
- Sound product knowledge relating to private banking
- Good understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to listen and understand client’s requirements
- Team player and ability to work together with the product team, support team and other banking divisions to acquire clients
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings are among the highest in the world.
DBS is at the forefront of leveraging digital technology to shape the future of banking, and has been named “World’s Best Digital Bank” by Euromoney in 2016 and 2018. The bank has also been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by several publications including The Banker, Global Finance, IFR Asia and Euromoney since 2012. In addition, the bank has been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
DBS provides a full range of services in consumer, SME and corporate banking. As a bank born and bred in Asia, DBS understands the intricacies of doing business in the region’s most dynamic markets. DBS is committed to building lasting relationships with customers, and positively impacting communities through supporting social enterprises, as it banks the Asian way. It has also established a SGD 50 million foundation to strengthen its corporate social responsibility efforts in Singapore and across Asia.
With its extensive network of operations in Asia and emphasis on engaging and empowering its staff, DBS presents exciting career opportunities. The bank acknowledges the passion, commitment and can-do spirit in all of its 26,00 staff, representing over 40 nationalities.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 196800306E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Executive Director, Relationship Manager, Private Banking (nri Market),#urgent position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023