Bukit Merah Jobs Executive, Employee Services Position at Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd (SingHealth HQ)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Bukit Merah and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd (SingHealth HQ) is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Executive, Employee Services and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd (SingHealth HQ)
|Executive, Employee Services
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
You will be responsible for all benefits administration matters for SingHealth HQ staff. This includes administering of leave and medical benefits, staff identification (staff card, dependant card and name tag) and insurance related matters.
You will verify and ensure timely and accurate submission of the various leave and medical claims reports. You will also be managing gift declarations by SingHealth HQ staff as well as generating data to facilitate Group Insurance renewals. To ensure policies are relevant and up-to-date, you will also conduct regular reviews of the policies under Employee Services.
- A good Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resource Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and preferably with knowledge on SAP system
- Meticulous, organised and possesses good communication skills
- Team player who is also able to work independently
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SingHealth is the largest public healthcare cluster in Singapore. At our Headquarters, we focus on cluster-wide, strategic core functions for the organisation and work closely with our institutions and care teams to facilitate excellent care for our patients.
We offer a diverse variety of roles that you can fulfil your career aspirations in. You can choose from different domain areas such as medical and clinical services, regional health system, research, education, organisational transformation and informatics, as well as corporate services including operations, finance, human resources, legal and communications. These comprise healthcare administration roles and other unique jobs such as genetic counsellors and clinical research nurses.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 200002698Z
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Subject to Designation