Singapore Jobs Executive (finance & Accounts) | #seek Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company National University of Singapore is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of executive (finance & accounts) | #seek and be able to work in contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||National University of Singapore|
|Position||Executive (finance & Accounts) | #seek|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are looking for a candidate to join our Finance & Accounts Office in the Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health.
The candidate will be responsible for managing all the finances and administrative work related to the School’s research grants (Direct and Indirect Research Costs), as well as finances related to School’s operating funds.
The candidate is expected to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Manage the finances of research grants for the School, including reviewing budget proposals, tracking fund utilisation, liaising with and reporting to funding agencies and all finances related to the grants.
2. Manage the finances of School projects and initiatives
2. Procurement eg. raise direct POs, invitation to quote, invitation to tender, contracting, etc.
3. As the key resource person for the Principal Investigators (PIs), Project Managers and research staff on finance/budget matters for compliance with University and grant agencies guidelines.
4. Process accounts payable and receivables through the VIM and SAP system.
5. Prepare budget and grant financial reports to PIs and senior management.
6. Prepare program/project costing and pricing
6. Payment processing to staff, students and vendors and reimbursement.
7. Dealing with internal and external stakeholders on grant matters and audit queries.
8. Support the School’s regional work projects and programmes.
9. Other ad-hoc duties or projects as assigned.
– Minimum Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent from a recognised institution
– Good analytical, writing, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with a high degree of stress tolerance
– Meticulous, resourceful, innovative and self-directed with a positive work attitude, responsive and adaptive to changes
– Good team player, pleasant disposition, able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
– Knowledge in SAP financial system will be advantageous.
– Entry level candidates are welcomed to apply.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health
Department : Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19405
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore