Outram Jobs Executive, Future Workforce Unit Position at Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd (SingHealth HQ)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Executive, Future Workforce Unit in our company, Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd (SingHealth HQ). For candidates who reside in Outram and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Others and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd (SingHealth HQ)
|Executive, Future Workforce Unit
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
You will perform general administration and coordination work for the unit’s functions and activities. These include reviewing work processes to streamline them and providing support in the planning and organization of meetings with stakeholders. You will coordinate the annual surveys on the unit’s effectiveness.
You will perform horizon scanning and research on healthcare workforce trends. You will compile data and research information for analysis and generation of findings on workforce trends. You will maintain and update workforce information as well as support the preparation of annual reports on workforce trends, projections and skills requirements. You will also coordinate preparation of bi-annual presentation updates for the Director.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in and familiarity with local healthcare system would be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good team player who is mature, organized and responsible
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with diverse group of stakeholders
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SingHealth is the largest public healthcare cluster in Singapore. At our Headquarters, we focus on cluster-wide, strategic core functions for the organisation and work closely with our institutions and care teams to facilitate excellent care for our patients.
We offer a diverse variety of roles that you can fulfil your career aspirations in. You can choose from different domain areas such as medical and clinical services, regional health system, research, education, organisational transformation and informatics, as well as corporate services including operations, finance, human resources, legal and communications. These comprise healthcare administration roles and other unique jobs such as genetic counsellors and clinical research nurses.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 200002698Z
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Subject to Designation