Bukit Merah Jobs Executive, Healthcare Information (data Stakeholder Success) Position at SingHealth Polyclinics
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Bukit Merah and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, SingHealth Polyclinics is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Executive, Healthcare Information (Data Stakeholder Success) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Executive, Healthcare Information (data Stakeholder Success)
|Type of Work
The SingHealth Polyclinic’s (SHP) Healthcare Information (HI) team’s Vision takes after that of SHP’s Data Administration Group (DAG), which is “A data-driven approach to better and safer care, with seamless access to data and analysis”. HI consists of 4 sub-teams – Data Management, Healthcare Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Stakeholder Success.
To achieve our Vision, the Executive of HI’s Data Stakeholder Success team will ensure all relevant teams within SHP have the capabilities and know-how to create a data-driven culture by:
- working with stakeholders to understand their data-related needs, then planning the curriculum and implementing training sessions to address their needs, driving towards data democratisation and self-help
- providing internal team technical support on data/technical products during design phase
- conceptualising and creating a steady pipeline of training material, whether for training sessions, online videos or electronic direct mailers
- providing technical support to users on existing data/technical products, including troubleshooting
- working with relevant stakeholders to understand any changes to data-related platforms or processes, and coming up with appropriate change management plans/materials to ensure smooth transitions
You will also assist in managing some general administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience in a training/change management setting; experience in the data analytics/healthcare industry is preferred
- Able to conceptualise and implement a strategy to ‘get everyone on the same page’, whether it is to learn a skill or to be proficient in a new/amended process
- An ability to quickly understand the training needs of users; prior understanding of platforms/software like Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), Tableau, R/Python is a plus
- Relevant skillsets to create training/change management material as required; e.g. Microsoft PowerPoint/Adobe Illustrator skills are a plus
- Strategic mindset in working out what needs to be done, then planning the best way to move forward with stakeholders independently
Interested applicants may apply at **
|Blk 163 Bukit Merah Central, #04-3565 SingHealth Polyclinics - Bukit Merah, Singapore 150163
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SingHealth Polyclinics, a leader in family medicine, provides seamless, patient-centred and preventive healthcare that is affordable and accessible to all.
SingHealth Polyclinics' network ofpolyclinics provides primary healthcare services to the community. It plays an integral role in promoting a healthy lifestyle within the community and empowering families with the knowledge of common health issues, care and treatment options.
SingHealth Polyclinics is a member of Singapore Health Services (SingHealth) - a public healthcare cluster which also manages three hospitals and five specialty centres.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 52928775K
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Regular Work Hours