Southern Islands Jobs Executive, Human Resource (business Partner) Position at Mount Faber Leisure Group Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Mount Faber Leisure Group Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Southern Islands and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Executive, Human Resource (Business Partner) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 3.000 - SGD 4.500 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Mount Faber Leisure Group Pte Ltd
|Executive, Human Resource (business Partner)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Reporting to Senior HR Business Partner, you are required to work in partners with, provide advice, support and guide operational leaders to achieve departmental objectives and needs.
- Partner with the business unit stakeholders to manage performance, manpower planning, recruitment including interview and selection, handle employees’ relations and grievances.
- You need to provide insights and work alongside with the Senior HR to prepare for HR agenda, assist in planning and executing HR processes and guidelines to align with business needs, internal control and statutory requirements.
- Provide support to the Senior HR Business Partner in preparation of HR/manpower reports, presentation, analysis of trends and metrics to recommend effective HR solutions to the Senior, HR team, management and stakeholders.
- Handle onboarding and off-boarding process that includes orientation programme, preparation and offering of contracts, creating employee’s file, work pass management, exit interview and administrative work etc.
- Identify gaps, propose and streamline work processes to achieve work efficiency and establish good HR practices.
- Facilitate and implement HR initiatives and engagement activities to support business plan and to ensure optimal experience for all the employees.
- Conduct HR briefing and deliver presentation where necessary.
- Maintain and update HR records to ensure quality data management of employee.
- Plan and facilitate Company’s awards, staff and engagement events.
- Assist Senior HR in any ad-hoc HR duties, projects and admin work.
- Degree holder graduated from a recognized institution in related discipline.
- Some relevant experience in the HR functions, keen interest and passion in growing HR career.
- Resourceful and self-driven individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English with excellent writing skills.
- Meticulous to details, excellent in collating reports and analytical skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Dynamic Working Environment
- Learning & Developmental Opportunities Available
- Exposure to Different Functions of HR
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ABOUT MOUNT FABER LEISURE
One Escapade. Countless Experiences.
With Mount Faber Leisure, you will experience countless delightful escapades and beautiful memories — perfect to escape the hustle and bustle of the everyday or a enjoy a one-of-a-kind day or night out with family and friends.
With surrounding lush greenery, breathtaking views and stunning sunsets, we offer you absolute tranquility away from the city.
Marrying nostalgia and modern, we also serve up memorable collective experiences with our extensive leisure and lifestyle offerings. Be spoilt with delightful choices, such as our well-loved cable cars and attractions, mouth-watering dining locations with a tantalising view on the side, the perfect venue for that special occasion, locally designed souvenirs, and many more!
- Industry: Travel / Tourism
- Registration No.: 197000546C
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Fringe benefits & perks, Smart casual, dependent on job role, Dependent on job role