Paya Lebar Jobs Executive, Human Resources (learning And Development) Position at APSN Education Services Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, APSN Education Services Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Executive, Human Resources (Learning and Development) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Paya Lebar and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev., a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||APSN Education Services Ltd|
|Position||Executive, Human Resources (learning And Development)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Job Purpose: The incumbent is responsible for managing, improving and administering the Learning and Development and Performance Management as well as the Employee Engagement programs.
Learning & Development
- Partner with HRBP to support Talent Development needs
- Manage and improve on Learning and Development Framework (process, system and data) to ensure the organisational learning objectives are met
- Administer training & development programs including funding/sponsorship requirements, issuing of training bonds, training applications etc
- Organise and coordinate internal training programs and communication sessions in support of building learning and change capabilities
- Support needs analysis, assessment and surveys for training or organisation development and provide recommendations
- Assess the proficiency levels using appropriate competency assessment tool
- Conduct assessment and analysis to identify competency gaps
- Organise and facilitate focus group discussions/designing surveys/questionnaires /conducting interviews to identify capability needs
- Provide impactful learning solutions to bridge the identified gaps
- Assess and monitor the impact and effectiveness of learning solutions at individual learner level and organisational level.
- Produce monthly data/dashboard/reports for reporting/decision-making
- Manage the annual performance management and promotion cycle, systems administration and enhancement, and communications.
- Maintain performance management and promotion policies and processes.
- Generate and review performance bell curves, reports, analytics and presentation materials to facilitate moderation sessions.
- Manage the performance management module system issues.
Employee Engagement/ Relations
- Organise employee engagement activities/programs to drive positive employee experiences and build a collaborative work culture
- Support and administer the rollout of bi-annual Employee Engagement Survey
- Gather, analyse and present key employee engagement metrics to help the development of key initiatives and prepare reports for key stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Provide advice on employees’ queries pertaining to HR-related matters
- Participate in all other HR-related projects as and when assigned
- Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of Learning & Development/Performance Management experience
- Experience in conducting learning need analysis
- Possess good planning, organising and analytical skills
- Resilient with an aptitude for time management, organisation and communication
- Proactive, take initiative and follow-through reliably. Work with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate integrity and has the drive in delivering excellence in work.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Supported by National Council of Social Service (Community Chest), Ministry of Education and Ministry of Social and Family Development, Association for Persons with Special Needs (APSN) is an approved Institution of Public Character (IPC).Founded in 1976, APSN was set up as a voluntary welfare organisation to provide special education for persons with mild intellectual disability (IQ50-70) through a holistic approach in the development of academic, vocational and social skills.The Association provides dedicated and specialised educational pathways for ages 7 to 21 through the operation of its 4 Schools- APSN Delta Senior School, APSN Tanglin School, APSN Katong School, and APSN Chaoyang School, while the Centre for Adults (CFA) provides continued vocational training and preparation for open employment from 17 years old and above, all the way to adulthood.
In partnership with her stakeholders and community, APSN equips persons with special needs through best practices in education, training and support services for open employment and life-long learning.Since 2016, APSN established its sheltered enterprises, such as the APSN Mystical Café for All. The café provides trainees from the APSN CFA with safe and realistic training to learn valuable skills that enhance their employability.The farm-to-plate concept of the café also means that vegetables and herbs are freshly grown in the in-house vertical farm, harvested and served. All café’s proceeds are channelled back to support APSN’s programmes and provide a small allowance for the trainees. By fostering interaction between the public and our trainees, APSN helps build acceptance and encouragement for the special needs community.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: 202020914M
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Training & Development opportunity
- Specific Location: Eunos Mrt
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Executive, Human Resources (learning And Development) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Paya Lebar 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Paya Lebar 2023